0:10

"So are you guys together now?"

Chantel asked as me and Justin snuggled up to eachother. We left the party shortly after Justin and i's kiss. Now Justin, Chantel, Sam, Jordayn, Bella, Stassie and I all are back at my apartment watching a movie.

"Yes."

Justin said pecking my forehead. i heard awes and ohhs around the room, i blushed and hid my face in justins neck. Before i knew it everybody left around 5 am and me and Justin fell asleep on the couch watching my all time favorite movie Dirty Dancing. The next morning i woke up trying not to wake Justin, it was around 11 am so i decided to make some brunch. I went into my kitchen closing the door to my living room so i didnt wake Justin, since i tend to always be loud. I took phone and went through all of my notifications. Justin tweeted last night 'Finally got her' i legit almost died people are tweeting jylie and kystin and then there is the jelena shippers then we got the people who just hate you lolz. As i starting making some eggs i heard the door open. "Good Morning babe." i heard his raspy voice say. His voice gave me chills.

"Good morning, hope you like eggs." he smiled his bed hair just adding to his sexiness.

"So i was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight."

he asked me kissing my cheek.

"Are you asking me out on a date Mr. Bieber?" i asked putting the eggs on plates.

"I guess." he said scratching his neck. he does that when hes nervous.

"Of course i would babe." i said kissing him lightly. I gave him a plate with eggs and fruit and we went to the living room to watch some TV. As i was flipping through the channels I caught a glimpse of my picture. It was TMZ. Great.

"Ky dont watch this." justin said trying to change the channel. "Shhh." i said trying to listen.

"So i guess this Kylie Jenner girl is Justin's new 'Beep' buddy. I mean i understand why, shes hot as 'beep' But sources tell us that she is the reason Hailey and Justin broke up. Dude come on get your 'beep' together. Just pick a girl already. I don't know much about this girl but she seems nice...maybe..I don't know."

I turned off the tv putting my plate in the dishwasher. Going into my room to start my day.

"Babe i told you not to watch it, its a bunch of bs." hes said plopping on my king sized bed.

"I know people are just stupid sometimes." i said getting out a pair of light jeans and a crop white swaeter pairing it with my cream/gold lace up heels. I went into my bathroom stripping out of my clothes and turning on the shower.

As i was getting out of the shower the door opened

As i was getting out of the shower the door opened. Luckly i had on my towel.

"Babe!" i yelled trying my best to cover myself up.

"Sorry i just really had to pee." i got out going to my room.

"There are 2 bathrooms in this house." i said giggling. I put on my clothes and starting doing my hair and makeup. Im thinking about changing it up a bit but i don't know yet. Justin got showered and changed and then left to go to the studio he hasnt put out an album in forever, well its been a year. hes been working so hard but he keeps telling me he has no inspiration. I went to my phone plugging it into my speaker and playing Be Alright. I started singing along wile i was straightening up my room.

https://soundcloud.com/happygrande/be-alright-cover-ariana-grande
(She has Ariana's Voice)

When the song was over i heard clapping. I turned around and saw Justin standing against the doorway.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left."

i said my cheeks heating up in embarrassment no one has ever heard me sing no one.

"You are going to the studio with me right now and we are going to record you, i have to call scooter i'm getting you on the label-"

"Justin please no i'm not even good." he just stared at me and started laughing.

"Do you hear yourself come on were going." he said pulling me into the direction of the door. What is going on?

Don't play with her