0:40

Last chapter of DM•JB y'all! Sequel will come out soon. But I will be editing DM before I come out with a sequel to make DM better for my new readers and all those re-readers out there! Thank you so much to all those who have stuck by this book and have been here since day 1! I love all y'all! ♥️

He had walked away with her thinking I didn't notice but I did. I heard his phone ring and he looked across the club over to her. He kissed me on the cheek and walked towards her, trying to make it look like he was going to hang out with his friends. I watched as she make an exit out the door, then he followed. It seemed like it was in slow motion. He left with her to do god knows what. And left me all alone in this club. I walked towards the exit but not before downing a shot. I opened the door to the back of the club and walked toward the end of the semi empty hallway. As I made a sharp right I saw them. Against a door, basically having sex.

"Oh shit Kylie!" She said trying to pull her dress down. I wasn't even upset, no tears. Just Red blinding my vision. He just stood there emotionless. Good.

"Nice to see that your enjoying yourself..Chantel."

2 days later

I was now plopped on my couch watching reruns of COPS. Justin siting on the other end. The night I found out Tyga was cheating with Chantel I called up Justin and asked if he could pick me up. I had no one else. Stassi was in New York with Jordyn and Bella was with her mom in the U.K. Justin was really my only choice. I told him were i was and asked him to come quickly. He pulled up in his Lamborghini, opening the door for me and I hopped in. He looked like he just got out of bed. He just came back from his first leg of his tour. Now he had a few shows in LA before he was done. He had in grey sweats and s white tee shirt, his hair was all out of whack, but of course he could pull it off.
When I told him what happened he wanted to go in there a beat up Tyga. But I told him to let it go. Chantel was dead to me now. So was Tyga.

Now 2 days later we are still cooped up in my house binge watching Netflix's series and trying not to ball our eyes out while watching 13 reasons why. It's like we're best friends. And I like that.

I told the rest of the girls what went down. They were fucking furious. They were ready to fly down here and beat the living crap out of Chantel but I thought that wouldn't be a good idea.

I decided what a better time to release my new song then now? So I dropped it yesterday.

It's gone number 1 everywhere.

I posted this on Instagram because I'm petty af

Caption: when your supposed best friend and your boyfriend are fucking behind your back but your still topping the charts

Caption: when your supposed best friend and your boyfriend are fucking behind your back but your still topping the charts..again 👑

For some reasons I was not affected by this one bit. Surprising I'm relived I'm not with Tyga anymore.

"Kylie!" Justin wined.

"What?" I wined back trying to tear my eyes away from the TV.

"Your foot is on my dick." He said seriously.

"Oh sorry." I said quickly taking it off of his area.

I changed positions so that my head was on his
Lap and my feet were dangling off the couch.

"Better?" I asked looking up at him.

He had wide eyes and staggered breath.

"Um..sure." He said. I knew it wasn't since I felt him hardening beneath me. I looked up at him. His eyes. His hair. His godsend face. Everything I ever felt for him came crashing back down.

Was what I was going to do something that I would regret?

No

I climbed on top of him so that I was facing him sitting in his lap.

"Woah Ky what are you doing?" He asked me, his eyes bulging out of his head.

"What I should of done awhile ago."

Then I kissed him.

The End.