0:23

"I don't fucking understand Justin?!"

"Baby no its not-thats not-"

"Its not what it looks like okay fine I'm so done I can't believe you."

"Kylie please stop you got it all wrong!"

"God they were right about you but I was to fucked up to listen."

"Please don't say that"

"You fucked me over again...there's no coming back from that"

A couple hours earlier

Caption: On our way home😊

We were just getting home from Canada, oh my gosh Justin's family is so sweet and is amazing. They welcomed me with open arms, Pattie is so nice and is literly mom goals, Jazzy and Jaxon are the cutest! We spent all of our time together whether it be watching movies all day or giving Justin a makeover while he was sleeping. I went into my room setting my suitcase down starting to unpack.

"Hey babe you want to go out to eat I'm starving."

"Sure, let me change."

I quickly undressed and touched up my makeup and hair, getting changed.

"Fuck baby." I heard Justin groan when I walked past him to get my purse.

"Keep it in your pants baby." I laughed as we walked down to the car.

A short moment later we made it to the restaurant, getting seated right away.

As I was looking at the menu I heard something I hoped I would never hear. 

"Justin!" I saw Justin's eyes widen, he looked nervous.

I turned around and found the blonde bimbo walking over to us.

"Um I think we should go, I don't think um i..like anything on the menu." Justin said rubbing his neck nervously.

"What? Justin what's going on?"

He looked around his eyes landing on mine, regret flashed in his eyes.

"Hello Kylie." I heard her high pitched voice say, her voice made me want to run right out of the building and jump in front of the nearest moving vehicle.

"Hailey.." I said standing up shaking her hand, trying to be a polite bitch.

"Funny running into you here, I see that you guys are doing well."

"Yes we are, and we were just leaving so, Kylie"  His jaw was clenched and his eyes were pleading with me to leave.

"Um okay..." I said unsure of what was going on. I could tell something weird was happening I could feel some crazy ass vibes. But I just couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe he just didn't want to be around her since everything that happened..idfk