0:37

4 months later

Sources tell us that Kylie Jenner and Tyga have been getting pretty close lately since there photo shoot for Paper Magazine, Kylie was also in his new music video last month..So do we have a new couple alert? And what about Kylie's ex Justin Bieber how does he feel about Kylie and his friend? Tune in for more at 10

Kylie has been teasing us on her Instagram lately, hinting at her own merchandise and maybe some new music? Her new movie with pal Selena Gomez comes out in three months and her cover on Cosmo came out last month, she's been quite busy lately, plus she's been cozying up with new friend Tyga..

I was approached by Tygas rep to star in his music video, then Paper Magazine wanted to do a shoot about the life of a rapper and pop star, they wanted us to be sexy and boy it was sexy.

I'm not going to lie, I was really attracted to Tyga

I'm not going to lie, I was really attracted to Tyga. He was really funny and very sweet when we were doing the shoot. And for his music video he was so chill about it.

He gave me free reign and just told me I had to act like his girl, which I had not problem with.
We have been hanging out a lot lately. We went to some clubs and hung out with the girls as a group, he came with me to my Cosmo cover party that I held for just a few close friends and family. We even went out on a double date you could say with Selena and Abel.

You could say we are dating but I don't want to put a label on it just yet. I just want to have fun and not really worry about being tied down...the thing is Tyga seems very adamant about doing some sexual things.. I've only done a few things with Justin, hell i'm still a virgin do I really want to lose it to a guy I'm not whole heartedly in love with? Much hasn't change since the AMA's, there was just a bunch of promo for my last album and my new movie with Selena that's coming out in a few months. I did a sex scene with James Franco and Ashley Benson don't even get me started. Literally the craziest thing I've ever done. This was the first thing i have ever done acting wise, the crew and cast were amazing and totally understanding. Filming was crazy this movie in general was crazy. Selena only was in the movie for this first hour or so, I was in the whole movie. She was playing a shy church going girl, and Me? well i was playing a crazy bitch, let me just say. Filming was literally taking over my life, i had never done something so rigorous. When filming wrapped the cast had a huge party. I met so many actors and actresses, that i hadn't met yet it was so unreal.

Today marked the day that i would be going back in the studio. My whole life was practically at the studio. Some nights i even sleep there. The girls have been pretty busy lately, Stassi has some gigs lined up for some modeling, Chantel is DJing around at some big time clubs. Jordyn is graduating this year and Bella is interning with her mom to someday become a manger. Kendall and i have been keeping in touch but shes writing some huge piece for the New York Times and shes been so busy. Selena is dating The Weeknd and has been going around the world with him for a couple of months now. So I've pretty much been keeping my life on the DL. But its been a few months since i released some new music so i want to start working on some stuff. I also have my merchandise coming out soon that me and Stassi have been working on together. I've been writing a new song, nothing sad or emotional its actually pretty dope song. I've already booked G-easy to rap on the track.

Right now i was texting Tyga and watching E News..old habits die hard i guess. I wasn't really paying attention until sometimes name perked my internist.

Justin Bieber and girlfrend Hailey Baldwin have broken up after 5 months of being an item. It was confirmed to us by a close source that things were just not working out between them. Seems Justin just cannot hold a relashionship. First Selena, Kylie, now Hailey? He was seen sitting alone at a restaurant, our source says a fan came up to ask for a picture and Justin politely declined, but after 2 other fans asking he yelled "Just leave me alone." Before storming off.

I felt really bad. I don't know what came over me but I decided to text him. I mean we could be friends right?
After all we have been through we could still talk?

Kylie- Hey are you okay?

Justin- Come to my place?

Without a second thought I grabbed my keys and walked right out the door.