00:6

12:45 am

"Oh Fuck no"

"Well hello to you too Kylie"

4 hours earlier

I arrived at the party with my three hot ass friends, we were invited by our friend Preston, who is friends with Tyga. We walked in and I internally freaked out there were so many famous people here. Preston eventually found us and complimented my outfit, my friends think that he likes me.

Kylies outfit

Kylies outfit

For some time we danced and drank and partied with some celebs. I met Drake and almsot died I also met my queen Nicki and she told me and I quote that im "a fucking diamond" I had tears. It was almost 1 and I was feeling great until I saw him. His sculpted face and his piercing brown eyes, his toned body clothed in black skinny jeans and a cute jock jacket and hat. He looked killer.

He was with Hailey, I've never met her but she seems like a real keeper from what I've heard, note the sarcasm. He looked so bored with life, the bitches arm was secured around him like she was going to die if she let go. I went to the bar, and ordered another drink and I saw him 5 feet away from me, with a smirk on his face. Damn he looks good, stop it Kylie he played you!

"Oh fuck no"

He smirked checking me out, the bartender handed me my drink, I took a sip and tried to get away from him.

"Well hello to you too Kylie."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes

"What do you want? Dont you have daddy long legs to go back to?" I said raising a brow. Yes I know what people call her

He laughed, why is he laughing? That's his girlfriend I just insulted.

"Did you even look at your DMS?" He asked grabbing my drink and taking a sip.

"First thats my drink." I said grabbing it out of his hands and putting an emphasis on my.

"Second why would I waste my time looking at your lame ass attempts to get in my pants? Like did you think your 'oh I'm not like the rest of those guys' act would actually work? I don't live under a rock Justin I know you have a girlfriend."

He rolled his eyes wile I just stood there annoyed.

"Well babe if you would of read those DMS you would of known that I'm with Hailey for publicity. Its a damn publicity stunt Kylie. I couldn't tell anyone only me, Hailey, and scooter and her manger knew. I really wanted to tell you, I did. Those three days of talking to you were some of the best days I had in awhile. And I really want to continue that Kylie."

I was at lost for words. He seems sincere, but I'm not that trusting.

"So if I ask Hailey, she'll say the same thing?"

He nodded yes without any hesitation

"Whatever, you better not be lying."

"Im not kylie."

"Hey guys, you two know eachother?" Tyga said walking up to us and giving Justin a bro hug.

I was about to respond when Justin beat me to it.

"Yeah we've been talking for awhile, how do you to know eachother?"

"I'm friends with Kylie's friend, Preston." Tyga replied

"Dope." Justin said

"Kylie did you know, that you look so sexy tonight?" Tyga said biting his lip. I looked at justin and he was shooting daggers to Tygas head.

"Yes.. i actually did, thanks tho... um Alright well I want a picture of my two favs so do whatever you do for a picure." I said pulling out my phone

They got into there 'pose' and I snapped the pic and then posted it tagging them both

I then locked my phone trying to find my friends but they seemed all good by they way they were all up on Drake

I then locked my phone trying to find my friends but they seemed all good by they way they were all up on Drake. Ma girls I'm so proud. I then looked at Justin and he just smiled. Tyga then left to go greet some other people so it was just me and Justin.

"I would ask you to dance but I don't know if that's allowed since your with Hailey."

He smiled

"I can do one dance."

"I need a one dance!" I yelled walking to the dance floor.

He laughed following me to the middle of the floor. I don't know if its a sign but Only came on and i freaked out. See me and the girls have a dance to this song and whenever it comes on we have to do it. So right on time Stassie, Chantel, and jordyn came running to me and we got into our positions. Justin looked confused because I pushed him out of the way when we were supposed to be dancing together. The first line came on and we went bat shit crazy, then when lil' Waynes part came on we started the dance.
I was watching justin the whole time, before I did modeling I was a dancer so I get really Into it. He watched me like I was piece of meat and he wanted it.
I rapped the words the whole time and everybody was watching, they all were clapping and forming a circle around us. I watched Justin lick his lips so I went towards him and grinded against him, I really do think the achahol is getting to me. I then went back to my position and the next thing I know Nicki, Drake, and Chris Brown are all standing with justin watching us. When the song ended everybody roared with claps and compliments. We thanked them and went to get a drink. My friends started to talk to Chris.

"Were the fuck did you learn how to dance like that?" Justin asked following me to the bar

"I used to be a dancer, before I modeled." I replied downing the clear liquid.

"Are there any other hidden talents I should know about?"

"I can sing a bit." I said downing another shot.

"Really?" He asked raising a brow.

"Yup..I guess I'm multi talented lolz, Now can I get that dance?" Grabbing his hand pulling him to the dance floor

"I want to hear you sing." He wined like a child.

"You will someday, now that dance." I said starting to move my hips to the beat of the song flowing throughout the room.

Fool me three times, fuck the peace signs

DM • JBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara