0:29

Justin's POV

I really fucked up, like really fucking bad. Everything was fine I didn't talk to Hailey for months ignored her texts ignored her calls, ignored her presence. Until I got a message from Gigi, saying that Hailey was going down the wrong path again..I've known Hailey since I became famous, I knew her inside and out. I had just starting dating Selena when Hailey started modeling. I rememeber I got a call from Hailey's mom saying she was in the hospital, that Hailey was found unconscious on the bathroom floor, Hailey was throwing up her every meal for the past 3 years to become 'sutible' for modeling. I was her best friend and I didn't know. I wasn't there for her helping her through that.  So when Gigi called me saying Hailey started again I of course dropped everything to go to Hailey's. So a couple weeks into us rekindling our friendship things got complicated. I didn't want to tell Kylie because I was afraid of what her reaction would be. She didn't like Hailey to begin with, and then when I kissed Hailey that night I completely broke Kylie's trust, any chance of Hailey and Kylie being friends went down the drain when I make that mistake that night. I was chilling at Haileys when Kylie was in the studio working on some music, and Hailey was laying against me watching 'Taladega Nights' and then all of a sudden I felt a hand on my dick. And all hell broke loose, I have been waiting and waiting for months, jerking off all the fucking time waiting for Kylie to be ready yes we have done stuff but I'm used to getting pussy everyday if I wanted. I was glad to finally be tied down with someone I love but shit I was horny as fuck. So when Hailey started pulling my pants down all thoughts of Kylie or what was happening and how fucked up it was went out the window. That night I woke up to missed texts and call from Kylie, with Hailey laying on my bare chest. I felt like shit. I cried that night when I was driving to my house, I texted Kylie telling I was at the studio, I was bawling my eyes out like a fucking pussy. I was never like that,  someone who felt guilty about fucking with someone but ever since I started dating Kylie I have gotten so goddamn emotional. But I just kept getting sucked in, I would go and fuck Hailey and then go back to Kylie with a load of guilt and pain in my chest. It went on for 2 months before Haiely had to get all fucking jealous and fuck everything up. When me and Kylie were at my parents I wanted to tell her, but I just didn't know how to tell her. Then we went to dinner and I was going to tell her at this point I didn't care if she left me i just hated lying to her fucking with her emotions and her love. Even though I was wholeheartedly in love with Kylie, but why was I fucking Hailey behind the person i said i loved back? But then when I saw Hailey sitting a few tables down next to Gigi I really needed to make what I was going to say quick or just jet on out because I knew shit was going to go down. I was trying to form the words to say but nothing came out. Then I saw Hailey get up from her seat and walk towards us, and I almost shit my pant not joke. As everything went down all I remember was the hatred Kylie had in her eyes when she looked from the phone to me, it broke my heart. I had never been so heartbroken in my life, not even when me and Selena broke up. When she walked out of the restraunt I knew she walked out of my life, but I needed her I needed her back..without her i was nothing, without her I'm not my best self. Without her I am Justin Bieber the hot shot teen pop star...I want to be Justin.. I want to be Kylie's Justin.