0:24

"Girl you need to get out of bed, your going to go crazy!" Bella said trying to strip the covers away from my body.

"Bella Please.." I cried looking at the photos of Me and Justin on my nightstand.

"Its not healthy babe please let's just get you out of bed." I heard jordyns voice say.

"Is Stassi still mad?" I asked sitting up. When she found out about what happened she was beyond pissed and not only with Justin..she warned me and I didn't listen..

"She's just disappointed, she went to talk to him today."

"She did what?!" I almost flew out of bed, not only pissed but upset she went and saw him first instead of me.

Its has been a day since everything went down. Surprisingly I am getting minimal hate, considering everything being all over the internet.  Im not in trouble for anything that I did, because I was the right. My manager said that what I did actually made me get more gigs, there were people waiting to interview me, get me to model and even interested in me being in a movie. Maybe getting cheated on had some perks hahah no. I feel like my heart has been run over by a fucking elephant.

"Listen she just wanted to figure out what happened so since you were not talking she went to him."

"Okay." I said getting back under the covers.

A few hours later

"We are going to Fiji bitches!" I heard Stassi yell as she entered my home. I was sitting in a Stool in my kichten eating I think pasta? I have no clue.

"What?" I said with my mouth full.

"First you look like hell, second ew."

I gave her the finger and countined eating.

"So I went to Justin's house today-"

"Did he try to sleep with you or was it just Hailey cause he obviously can't keep it it his pants."

She rolled her eyes,
"No Kylie he didn't try to sleep with me..so anyway he gave me six tickets to Fiji. He said and I quote "you'll have better use for these than I will, tell Kylie I know I fucked up but I'm trying and I love her and when she's ready I hope she can talk to me." Stassi finished reading off of her phone. I felt the tears try to come to the surface.

"Bitch your so lucky I have school! Fucking Fiji damnit." Bella sighed

"Dude this will be great get your mind off of him, maybe meet some hot island guys." Jordyn said

"Alright yeah let's go on a vacation!" I said stuffing the last bit of food in my mouth and calling Chantel.

The next day

"So we have me, Chantel, Stassi, Jordyn, Selena, and my sister Kendall coming I already booked the hotel rooms and everything!" I explained to the girls as we packed we left on Friday and today was Wednesday, we wanted to get a head start.

"Alright I'm so excited.to hang out with Sel and Kendall!"  Jordyn explained.

"Are you sure Selena isn't a bitch?" Chantel asked

"I'm sure we had such a good heart to heart, plus she's totally over Justin so there were no hard feelings, she actually is talking to the weekend right now."

"Abel is a hottie." Stassi said biting her lip.

"Dude you got a man." I said laughing temperately forgetting that my heart is split in two.

"Alright let's get fucked up this weekend!"

Sorry its just a filler, but I've been cooking up some good drama, new relationships and some fucked up shit.