0:20

Justin Bieber: With my baby

Justin Bieber and ex girlfriend Kylie Jenner are back together, seen on Biebers Instagram, it shows a picture of rumored on and off again girlfriend Jenner in a pool at Justin's house. A couple weeks before Kylie was rumored to be with rapper Drake. But with this steamy picture and the caption that states " with my baby" we can only confirme that Jylie has rekindled Stay tuned for more.

Turning off the TV, I walked over to bed climbing in rolling my eyes at the TV.

"Stay tuned for more." Justin said trying to mimick the girl who did our story.

I laughed snuggling into him since it was around 10 at night and me, being the old lady I was, was ready to hit the hay.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked running my hands through his hair. I didn't actuly know how to say this to him but I really needed to know.

"Yes of course." He said pulling me closer to him. To the point I was almost on top of him.

"Do you think we moved to fast? I mean like getting back together so quickly?" I asked tracing his many tattoos.

"No I dont I feel we made the right desicion...do you not think so?" He asked concern lacing his eyes.

"I think we made the perfect desicion..just don't make me regret it." I said lacing my fingers in his. Truth is, I dont regret one thing I love him and he loves me, and he made one stupid mistake. I always said I would never go back to someone who did me wrong but for some reason he pulled me back in. Which could either be and good thing or a bad thing.

The next morning

Justin and I woke up around the same time, I then did my normal routine while Justin was still in bed complaining how early it was. It was 10.30. I walked out of the bathroom in my robe to see Justin on the phone on the balcony. I walked away giving him some privacy. As I walked into the kitchen. My phone started going off.

Stassibaby: I hope you know what your getting yourself into Ky.

KylieJenner: What's that supposed to mean?

Stassibaby: I don't want you to get hurt again, all of the girls feel the same, Kylie.

KylieJenner: I can assure you I won't, it was a mistake..

Stassibaby: okay but when he does it again, I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

KylieJenner: ok stassi

I rolled my eyes putting my phone down. I went in the cabnit getting out a bagle and putting it in the toaster. When I started putting cream cheese on it Justin walked in. He looked nervous, by the way he rubbed his neck and scratched his forehead. I got a little nervous to.

"So ive wanted to ask you this for a while but then I-you know- and then we wernt together but now that we are I thought why not? So if you don't want to I comoletly understand but if you do-"

"Justin! Tell me." I laughed giving him my full attention.

"Okay. Um I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents?" Justin said shifting uncomfortably.

His parents? I mean we have been dating for awike if you don't count that little break we had. I mean I would live to meet his parents. I'm just a little saddened how he can't meet mine. He asked when we first got together about them. I told him how they both died in a car accident when I was 17. They will never get to meet Justin or see me get married one day, have kids. But I do know that they will always be watching over me.

"I would love to!" I said hugging Justin.

"You would?" I nodded earning a kiss.

"God I love you." It caught me off gaurd since we haven't said our I love yous since our breakup.

"And I love you." I said whole heartedly meaning it. 

Nothing's that bad, If it feels good, So you come back
Like I knew you would