0:35

I watched as he kissed Haileys cheek, her smirk was evident on her botched face. I tried my best to hide the fact that i was secretly killing myself over and over again inside my head. He looked very surprised to be announced the winner, I was just as surprised. Don't get me wrong i will always support him, always love him. I'm so happy for him, i will always be happy for him, if hes happy i'm happy. That's how it will always be. There was an eruption of applause, He smiled a small smile and started to walk towards the stage, as he became closer i tried my best to calm my breathing, i haven't seen him in what seemed like forever, and me being the emotional wreck i am could feel the tears brimming my eyes. I will not cry again on national TV!

I walked up to Justin, giving him the envelope and handing him his award. That's all i was going to do, but he swooped in to give me a hug- a very tight hug- i might add.

"Congratulations Justin." i whispered as i was in his embrace, just like old times. i almost forgot we were in  crowded arena, on national TV, on a huge stage with his girlfriend in the crowd...almost. He then pulled away giving me one last look, from head to toe, before going over to the mic, i backed up standing to the side catching Hailey's death stare.

"I have had one hell of a carrer, one hell of a life, and i thought that it was all comeing to an end, untill i met a certain soemone, This person helped me through so much, she was the light that shone through the darkness that was my life, she was my rock, my hope...she gave me the strenth i needed to go on, even when i thought i couldnt contine. Unforntanilty, i had to let her go, i made some terrible mistakes, and she was right to go, but i regret loosing her, hurting her when I promised I wouldn't. This album is very special to me, and I wouldn't be were I am not with out her so, Kylie you deserve this award as much as I do and much more..I can never make up for what I did but I'll always try, forever and always remember?"

Fuck

My

Life

I'm

Dead

The silence that fell across the room was so awkward, I felt eyes on me, everywhere. Literally about to blast out and never come back. Then the applause came. I sighed in relief when the music started and I walked backstage. Ideally your supposed to walk with the winner, me hell no I just wanted to go back to my seat.

"Kylie!" I whipped my head around to see Justin standing there. I was really torn go over to him and give him one last hug or just leave him like he left me. I just needed him one last time. I pushed all the thoughts out of my mind and just slowly walked over to him, and just through myself in his arms. I know it was a stupid move and probably the worst thing I could of done at this particular moment but fuck it. I miss him, I mean who wouldn't?

"Oh god Kylie you have no idea what it feels like to have you in my arms right now."

"I think I do."

"You were incredible Kylie..Listen I'm so sorry I'm just so-"

"Justin it's okay, I've moved on and so have you, its over and done with...I will always love you but we just are not good together right now. You just need to realize that you can't just go around getting every girl you want when I'm sitting at home waiting for you. I still have hope for us, one day."

I then softly kissed his lips the lips I've missed so much. And then walked away leaving him speechless.