0:18

2 months later

"So Kylie you've just released your album titled 'King K' some of your songs deal with heartbreak and getting over someone for example "Break your heart right back" "you'll never know" "almost is never enough" and "better left unsaid"
I'm guessing your breakup with Justin Bieber had something to do with it."

Ellen said of course she was right. My whole album was about Justin to be honest. When we broke up I decided to stay on the label but not work with Justin anymore only scooter and my manger and band. I decided to scratch all of the songs that me and Justin wrote I didn't want to give him credit for anything because of what he did. So the story was he went out to coffee with Hailey and then got some drinks he then decided it would be a great idea to get all dressed up and go to a club and post a picture of them. Then they went to a beach party downtown and then they just kissed. He kept calling me for weeks but then eventually gave up. Every time I would post a picture he would too. He texted me when my album was released and congratulated me. I responded I wasnt going to be a complete asshole. We haven't talked since. He was at my album release party, but he was with some girl named yovana. So being the petty bitch I am, I decided to snuggle up with drake the whole night. He didn't mind he knew I wanted to make Justin jealous. And boy was Justin jealous, he was to the point he just stopped and stared at me and Drake not even paying attention to the poor girl. I just wanted to have a good time. Forget that he cheated. My girls have been nothing but supportive and loving. When justin came to get his shit from my place they were there to put him in his place. It was very hard the first 2 weeks I used to just lay in bed and binge watch The Office and eat boxes of double stuffed oreos. But then I decided I wanted to show him what he was missing. So I started going out more, posting more sexual pictures with shady AF captions. Hailey unfollowed and blocked me. Selena followed and liked all my pictures. Funny thing is were friends now. When we were at the Halloween party forever ago she sounded like a hoe but really she's a really nice and caring girl who would give you the shirt of her back. We have the same thing in common we got played by Justin motherfucking Bieber. 

"Yes most of my songs unfortunately are about him. But I was going through a rough time and just poured my heart and soul into those songs, there real and raw and what I felt when we split."
Everyone awed in the audiance.

"You still wear the promise ring I see why's that?"

"I-i don't really know I just never have the courage I guess to take it off."

"Are you still in love with him?"

I felt all the color drain from my face. My palms started to sweat and my heart sped up. I didn't know what to say. No ones really asked me that before of course my friends were like "you still hung up on him" but never directly asked me if I was still in love fully with him. But I mean I have to answer truthfully and he probably will see this too. But I don't care anymore.

"Yes whole heartedly still in love."

The audience gasped. Ellen looked surprised.

"Well we just had Justin on the show awhile ago and he said the same thing. Are you guys talking currently?"

"No not really." I said truthfully

"Do you think you guys would ever get back together?"

"I honestly don't know..I'm not so easily forgiving."