00:8

Sources tell us that Popstar Justin Bieber and model Hailey Baldwin have split. They reportedly are on good terms and still are friends. Justin has been seen out with up and coming model Kylie Jenner who is making a lot of buzz lately in the press with her sexy and provocative shoots. A source  tells us they met a few months ago at rapper Tygas album launch party, and have been talking ever since, Justin has been seen with probably every model to date but will this one be different of just another one to add to the list?

Damn E News, can get some of there information right. Ever since that photoshoot Justin and I have gotten closer, he 'broke up' with Hailey a few days after and leaked it to the press. Its October 31st which means Halloween! And which means the costume party! Stassie, Chantel, Jordyn, and Bella are all over at my house getting ready for the party. Stassie starting dating Sammy Wilkinson so she's going with him to the party. Jordyn and Chantel and Bella are all going together and I'm going with Justin as friends of course. I decided I was going to be a Snow Princess. We had a makeup and hair specialist come over to do all of our makeup and hair and stuff. Jordyn is a Bunny, as well as Chantel and Bella, and stassie is a cop. I was the last to get my hair and makeup done, I wanted everything white and sparkly. I got a white wig and I had her do a sparkly white eye look.

We all got on our costumes In time for Justin and Sammy to come into the room

"Damn you look great in white." Justin said coming up to me.

"Thanks Jay." I said with a smile

We went out toward my garage and decides to have a mini photoshoot.

Caption: Snow bunny ❄🐇 @justinbieber

We all piled in my range rover and drove to the party. Justin said that all of his friends are going to be there. And its his friends Za's party. I pretty much know who he hangs out with for example Fredo, za, Ryan, Khalil, and Maejor, Thanks to my inner Belieber. Justin gave me derivations to za's house and we went. I pulled up to the gate and a large man was standing there with a clip board "Bieber" justin said to the man. He looked down at the clipboard and nodded, "go ahead." The tall man said, punching in a code that opened  the gate. I pulled up and justin told me to park farther away from all the other cars so it's easier to find ours when everyone's drunk ass leaves. We all got out of the car and walked up to the large house. You could hear the bass of the music probably throughout the whole neighborhood.  Justin took my hand in his as we got into the house. I blushed At our intwined fingers. I looked over at the rest of the gang and they were venturing off to do there own thing. Justin took me over to what seemed like a sucluded area from were all of the people were dancing and basicly having sex. There were a few couches around that held some people I reconised. "Hey bro!" Za got up and gave justin and 'bro hug' and looked at me. "Za this is Kylie, Kylie this is my boy Za." Justin said. Za took my hand and kissed it. "Hello beautiful." He said with a wink. Justin rolled his eyes. "Such a charmer" I heard Justin say under his breathe I smiled. "Thank you." I said politely. I ended up meeting a lot of Justin's friends Meajor, khalil, Fredo, and Ryan. I think his friends really like me we talked and hung out all night I met more celebrities and made a new friend, Cara Delevigne ! I almost freaked we hung out the whole night. Bella, Chantel, Jordyn, Cara, and I all hudled in a corner and hung out. We drank and danced. I let justin do his own thing, he was hanging south with his buddies the whole night. I was dancimg with the girls and then Bella tapped my shoulder and pointed I turned around and  saw him walking out of the party with mother fucking Selena Gomez. 

I shouldn't have played no games with you, just leveled up my rank

A/N

Finally updated😌 sorry! Can we just talk about how stupid Justin's been lately I'm like wtf are you doing my son??!