0:11

5 months later

So today we have two very important guests....Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber! I heard Ellen say as me and Justin were pushed out to the stage hand in hand smiling and waving towards the audience. As we walked towards Ellen she hugged me first and then Justin, we sat down. "So how long have you two been together?" she asked cutting right to the chase. I could feel my palms sweating I've never been on TV. " A happy 6 months." Justin said squeezing my hand and smiling. As did I. Ellen smiled "How cute you got him whipped don't ya." she said winking at me. "How did you know?" i said laughing. "So Kylie I heard that Justin's not the only one that has some talent." she said. I knew they were going to bring this up. So a few months ago Justin walked in on me singing. He imediitly took me to Scooter and got me signed to the label. I of course was thrilled, I loved to sing. My mother used to sing to me all the time.. i guess that's who i got it from. So anyway i've been spending most of my time either at modeling gigs or in the studio with Justin. My fame has gotten out of control definitely not what i expected.
These past few months were crazy. I'm working on an album and have been writing hella songs. I've deffinetly come out of my shell a bit. When my parents died I never really sung around anyone expect my grandma, But when I left I just stopped. So singing again feels good. Justin knows how hard it was for me to start singing again. That night when he heard me I told him practicly my life story. "I guess you could say that." I laughed Justin did as well. "You shared this photo on Instagram...Your spending alot of time in the studio will we be expecting an album from you to?"

Your spending alot of time in the studio will we be expecting an album from you to?"

I looked over at Justin. "Maybe" he teased the crowd gasping since he hasn't put out and album in what seems like forever. "Well there you have it folks Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner an old timer coming back and a newbie starting off." She said. After Ellen, me and Justin went to my house. He's been staying at my house and vise versa a lot. I'm like interanly freaking out because I've never been in a serious relationship before. Plus he's 3 years older than me I'm only 19. A nineteen year old virgin. All I know is that I'm scared. I really really like Justin I might even love him. We've shared so much about each other we've gotten to know so much. He's sweet kind and extremely funny and I love him. There I love Justin Drew Bieber but does he feel the same. We have been dating for 6 months I don't know how relationships work I need the girls...ASAP.