Chapter 12~Meet the second set of twins

****Jackie & Jamie****

The next day, I decided to hang out with Jacobi under our tree for fourth period today. I played in his soft hair as he laid his cheek on my lap while we listened to Billie Eilish on my phone. His hair almost reminded me of Baby J's hair. We were having a civil conversation on which Nickelodeon 90's shows were the best.

"I say Rugrats..." He said.

"..and I say The Amanda Show.." I argued.

"..and I say your wrong.."

"And I say both you are wrong." We snap our heads up to two toffee skinned girl's with locked up hair. They must've been new because I never seem them around school and they definitely would not be someone I just miss. "It's Kenan & Kel, duh," the one with the faded crop, mom jeans, and black doc martens said. The other one, who's locs were bleached at the tips, sucked some apple sauce out a cup.

"You see, that's why your wrong, dear sister." She said, patting her sister on the shoulder. She had dark lip stick stained on her lips, some checker red and black pants, a black tank top and black converse. "It's obviously Zoey 101."

"Your right," Faded top nods slowly with a smile, then turns to us. "Where are our manners.."

"..please forgive us, I'm Jamie." The girl with the dyed tips smiles sweetly at us.

"...and I'm Jackie." The other says with an even smile. "And we're..."

"The Theater Twins," They sang in harmony. Jamie looks up at me with a raised brow when I look down at him.

"Oh," Jamie said. "And whether we become best friends or not, we wanna say first hand, we are both queer."

"Oh!" I say, sharing another look with Jacob and I look up at them. "It's nice to meet you two, I'm Frankie and this is Jacobi." He waves awkwardly in his still laid position on the ground.

"It's nice to meet you, too." It was Jackie who said this.

"Unfortunately, we can't stay because we have class to get to. Can you actually tell us where this room is?" Jamie says sheepishly, holding out a paper. After we tell them where the class is, they thank us quickly and sing us a fare well. 

"We'll see you later, Jacob and Frankie." They say in a weird unison as they walk off, getting strange looks from other people passing them. My face is the complete opposite as I admire their long hair that nearly reached past their butts.

"You know, they may just turn me lesbian, cause I'm not really good with guys anyway." I said as I proceeded to play with Jacobs hair when he took my hand and laid it on his head for me to continue.

"I see your point, but what ever happened to your bestie Ezra?" He asked.

"He's being a booty-hole." I deadpanned with a pout. "We had a fight and I think being popular is kind of getting to his head, which is unusual but there's something in me saying to not give up on our friendship, is that a bad thing?" I get no response.

"Jacob?"

Nothing.

"Jacobi?" I sing, then I almost laugh when I hear a small snore erupt from his mouth. I palm my mouth to hold onto the giggles. Shaking my head, I just get lost in my thoughts as I continue to run my fingers through his hair until the period is over. "Jacob." By now I had stopped running my fingers through his hair, and I hear him groan from below me as he lays his arm over my thighs.