Chapter 21~ To be Submissive

Six weeks Later

"Where is she?!"

The loud banging of furniture was heard through the door and I made sure to check if the bathroom was locked from inside. I wiped the steam off the mirror and examined my face, a few bruises were prominent along my jaw and neck since thats where he liked to grab most. I then let the towel fall to the floor to examine my body, where there was discoloration in my hips and thighs were he liked to have in an iron grip when I'm not close enough to him.

"BELLA! ARE IN THE GODDAMN BATHROOM AGAIN?!"

The banging of the door only allowed me to sigh. He's broken down many things but when I heard the splitting of wood and a loud bang, my heart jumped at the sight I saw in the mirror. Robin in pure rage, muscles tightened and hair wild. Like a predator, he stalks towards me in the mirror, letting his large frame come behind my naked body. He make me shower every day with him so I don't try to cover up. I look at his dark eyes through the mirror as he stares back, breathing hard.

"You just love.." his hand comes up from behind running along my collarbone, before wrapping his large hand around my neck, "to get me mad," his husky voice whispered in my ear. He continued to stare at me in the mirror as he applied a little pressure. His other hand roamed my body, before gripping onto my already bruised waist. Flushing his pelvis against my ass, he smiled wickedly at me as a whimper escaped my lips. "You seem to fight me less every time, bella. You'll eventually submit like a good girl. I won't take it until you beg me." His lips are flushed along the shell of my ear.

Quickly, he turns me around and picks me up so I'm sitting on the counter. His lips crash onto my own before I have the chance to get over the whiplash. His soft lips dominate me and force my mouth open to deepen the kiss. Something foreign escaped the back of my throat and my body leaned into him. My brain hasn't worked in weeks and all I've been doing is entertaining this man. I stopped fighting him, because it only hurt the more I fought. I gave up fighting this man and eventually let his hands roam my body after he'd threaten me.

His fingers rub my most sensitive area and I can't help the groan that comes out my mouth at the sensation it gives me. The pressure is building and the more he rubs the more and more I feel myself peaking. Just when I'm about to he stops everything, leaving me in my own state of arousal. The fog is cleared as I notice the hooded eyes of my kidnapper as he bites his swollen lips.

"Wh-why," My head was clouded and my words were jumbled as he smirked.

"I want to see you pleasure yourself, bella," his voice was deep and I couldn't deny how sexy he looked right now. I also couldn't deny that this dangerous man was about to make me cum for the first time. My hands were shaky, but when I started to rub my clit, his eyes were almost black with lust and when he looked into my eyes, and moved his lips to mine in the most passionate kiss, I came undone. My legs shook and my toes curled, he continued to kiss me hard my climax settled. I felt drunk and high from just letting this man touch me then kiss me...I was tired and couldn't move.

An arm encircled around my waist, and then gripped my thigh before I was lifted as if I was weightless, before I was laid on the soft bed.

///

///

"We've been at this for weeks, now." I groaned into my hands. Barley eating and sleeping for the last six weeks, two days, and five hours of looking for her with her father. The son of a bitch keeps moving.

After we found out about Archers death, we soon found out through sources that he was assigned to watch over Frankie. The sources, aka Robin's now dead hitman, told us the latest location of him. By the time we got there, I was too late. There was evidence of Frankie being there, and the fact that there was only one king sized bed had too many scenarios running through my head.

The disheveled Mr. Allen comes in the living room as he catches my eye. I look away quickly and look through the police reports. After a week of looking, we decided to go to one of Mr. Allen's old friends at the police station who was the lead detective on Frankie's case. He was the one who found Robin's hiding spot.. after it was too late. There was no female body found but there was evidence of people living there. Ever since we've only been a step being Robin. Every time we'd find a lead, he's gone.

School was over now and I graduated. I just had my diploma sent to me, because graduation was the same day Kyle, the detective, got a lead on Frankie. If I wasn't in this predicament then I'd probably be getting ready for college. But I can't even think of that right now with the girl I love still out there with Robin.

Kyle walks into the room looking like he just lost the war. I couldn't be more pissed than I am right now. My Frankie is missing and all I can do is sit and wait for a half ass cop find her.

I can't do this.

Getting up from the seat, I storm out the police station with my face set in a deadly look. No more Mr. Wait for the Police. I've had enough waiting. Now, it's my turn to find her myself. I don't care how many should die, just as long as she is safe in my arms again.

I'll save her myself.