Chapter 15~ The Worrier

Archer Franco is gorgeous.

So since yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about the man's rugged features and piercing dark eyes. His perturbing gaze made me wonder why the hell he kept staring at me. I mean, I'm not going to lie and say he wasn't attractive as hell, but those eyes held something behind them. Something almost sinister that drew my self-destructive ass in.

So that's why I was making sure my hair was on point and curled at my shoulders. I had on a nice blue jean skirt, some sandals, a white crop top, and gold hoop earrings. My face was a bit broken out because of my cycle, so I just covered it up with a little concealer after rubbing some creme that helped with breakouts. Once I was finished with my look and was satisfied with myself in the mirror, I smiled and grabbed my bag off my bed and headed for the kitchen. Grabbing a bagel, some jam, and a butter knife out the drawer, I toast the bagel and spread some jam on it. On my way to Jacob's car, I was snacking on half of it before I opened the passenger door.

"Hey babe, what's that?" Jacob said in only a grey shirt and sweats, and his curly hair in a ponytail. I never knew it was long enough to do that, but I'm not complaining, he looks so cute... in a 'I don't give a fuck about my look today' sort of way. I told him it was a bagel with grape jam on it and he said, "Ooh, give me the other half, please." He begged when I stared passively at him, which made me roll my eyes and broke a piece off the bottom half of the bagel and popped it inside his open mouth. He smiled at me as he chewed and I rolled my eyes at him, amused.

"So, what's with the 'get out of bed and put on a random shirt' look today?"

"Yeah, just don't feel like trying, what about you? Is this the, 'Get cute for ya boy so he could look at you like a love struck puppy' look?" He said, glancing at me and giving my outfit a once over, the pressed his lips together. "Mm, you look like a black manga character, sexy." He wiggles his brows playfully, making me laugh and lean over to give him his morning kisses on the cheek. After I was done, he gripped my chin and my lips met his full ones in a slow, sensual kiss. "Mm tastes like grape jelly." He chuckles at me when I bit my lip.

When we headed to school, we met the twins by the school garden, where there was some stone benches we could sit on. I was about to sit by Jamie, but Jake had other plans; he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so I fell in his lap. I rolled my eyes as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, he was so sleepy. I could tell by the small bags under his dull hazel eyes.

I sigh and bring my fingers to play with his hair and I look across the school yard, drowning Jamie and Jackie out as they lightly argue over something. My eyes catch deeply troubled silver ones, making my fingers falter in Jacobi's curls. Ezra is looking already looking at me when my brown eyes meet his. He studies me from afar as he leans on his red Ferrari with Flora and some other guys around him. I attempt a wave, but his eyes study my current position as I sit comfortably on a half asleep Jacobi. I watch him take a blunt thats being passed around by some friends of his before he takes a swig, not leaving his hard gaze off me with a deep frown now forming. His face is red now the longer he looks at me and Jacobi and he seems to scoff before getting up from his car and walking away. Flora and his small entourage quickly follows behind him.

I wanted to walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, and giggle when he would hug me too tightly, just to make it all better like I usually do. But he messed up, he was being an asshole with jealousy clouding his vision, he let jealousy ruin our friendship. If we ever get the chance to become friends again, I don't think I can ever try being more than friends if it meant possibly ruining it, like it did.

Ezra

God, I wanted to rip that punks arms of her body and kiss the living hell out her, just to let him and every one else know she's mine. And yes...