Chapter 17~Rekindling

Frankie's mom; Tasha Allen

Last on My Boy:

"It doesn't matter," he whispered as he smashed his lips on mine again, and this time I kiss him back with just as much passion as I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his strong arms around my waist and brings my body over the seat as he continues to move with my lips in sync. He runs his hands over my jean clad thighs and squeezes my hips so I jump in his lap with a squeal. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he brings me closer to his body and starts kissing my neck.

"Ezra, stop." I breathed out heavily. Growling, he stops and leans his head back on the head rest.

"I'm sorry, Frankie." He said, stroking my thighs.

"Don't worry, we'll get to that level of intimacy... one day," I giggle, pecking him, the hero, on the lips.

My hero.

Flora

"Why the hell is that bitch with him? I-I thought he liked me?" I whisper to myself as I watched the scene play before me with Ezra taking Frankie somewhere down the hallways. I don't know what the hell that girl is doing to his head with her African voodoo magic but he will be mine one way or another. I look back at the scene seeing the boy who Ezra beat up getting up, groaning on the floor. I walk up to him and he looks up at me with a nasty sneer.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growls, standing up, trying to hide his pain. I decided to help him up, grabbing his forearm and hauling his lean frame to his feet. He sneers at me, snatching his arm from my grip and stepping a few feet back from me. I just rest my hand on my hip nonchalantly.

"I'm Flora."

"What the hell do you want?"

"You want that fat black bitch, Frankie, right?" I ask, and I watch as his already angry eyes darken as he quickly brings his hand so it's around my throat, cutting off my air supply. My heartbeat quickened as I saw the monster in him come out, I would laugh at his reaction, if I wasn't gripping his hands, wheezing for him to stop.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that!! You hear me?!" He yells in my face, and I nod quickly. He lets me go and I breathe in a heavy breath to get air in my lungs again.

"Well, I have...a way, for you to get her back."

I look up at him to see his arms crossed and his lip pulled up, thinking. "What you mean?"

"I mean, I know a way to get her back in your arms.... you have to get Ezra out the picture.." his lips turning into a smirk when I say this.

"I know that, I just need someone to take him out."

"I know the perfect guy.." he raised his eyebrow at me, narrowing his brown eyes.

"Who?"

"Well..it's just an old friend. Let me call him real quick."

Scrolling through my contacts, then press the name that said: Babe. After three rings, the deep voice on the other line is heard. "What is it, Flora?"

"Oh, you don't sound too happy to hear from me."

"I'm busy."

"Okay, but call me back when your done. I have something to tell you."

"Okay."