001 | debut

; numinous ;
an experience that makes you feel fearful yet fascinated, awed yet attracted - the powerful, personal feeling of being overwhelmed and inspired

"kim yerim, you are officially debuting with red velvet next week!" one of my training teachers, ms jung ,announced during class.

everyone applauded and i smiled happily, still shocked that i was finally debuting after training so hard.

"congrats, yerim ah! koeun, one of my best friends patted me on my back with a smile.

"you have to pack up your things from your dorm today and move into the red velvet dorm!"

i smiled and nodded.

"alright, class dismissed!" i walked back towards my dorm shared with my other trainee friends.

things better be good from now onwards.

as i walked back, i heard some of my friends gossiping. i laughed silently to myself,they were such nosey people. i had never joined them in their gossips as i felt that it was really useless.

however, i overheard something.

"...some really handsome guy dressed in black dropped by our company yesterday..."

"...he's so mysterious, but scary too. what does he want?..."

"...apparently security chased him out because he was carrying a swiss army knife..."

"...you all better be careful, he may be after you.."

i shook my head and walked away.

he was probably a fan or something, i thought to myself.

as i turned into my dorm, i saw a guy looking at me.

wearing black, mysterious.

his hands were in his pockets and his cap was tilted downwards. he raised his head to look at me.

his gaze was so intense and sad, that i almost dropped my phone that i was holding.

i pulled my hoodie over my head and walked away hastily.

what's with the fans these days?