006 | lights

"cheers!" everyone surrounded the table and clinked their glasses filled with soju. well, everyone's except mine which is filled with fruit juice since i'm not allowed to drink yet.

"we got our first win guys! all of you worked hard." irene eonnie announced, and a sob escaped from joy. almost all of us had cried when they announced our first win, and i cried too, because finally i had accomplished something so great after all these years.

"let's drink till we're drunk tonight!" wendy eonnie said and drank her glass in one shot. i giggled, she's such an alcoholic, but she's gonna wake up with a headache tomorrow. today was the only day manager eonnie let us drink so we had to cherish this moment and celebrate. she even chose a soju place where no one came at all so we would not be bombarded and harassed by fans.

7 bottles of soju later,

"yaaaaa kim taetae you jerk you ass you #!@#$!@" irene eonnie yelled and slumped on the table. our manager will flip if she hears about this. irene has had a one-sided crush on taehyung from bts but i look at them sometimes and they are always looking at each other.

"yeri saranghaeeeeee ~ " joy eonnie hugged and kissed me and fell on the table too. "ya get off me park soo young!" i pushed her off. she was just legal months ago and now this? i shook my head and looked at wendy and seulgi who were already hugging each other and trying to get the last drop of soju out of their bottles.

"ahJUMMA 10 more bottles pleasee--" seulgi burped and wendy pushed her away. "guys enough don't drink anymore!" i immediately took all their bottles away and told the auntie not to give them any more soju.

i looked at the clock on the wall. it was already 1.11 am in the morning. this is chaos, i thought, how do i bring them all home? manager eonnie should already be sleeping by now and i don't want to wake her up.

i dragged irene eonnie off the table and shook her. "eonnie wake up !! help me please--" "unggg ani i want to sleep---" irene eonnie puked onto my lap after she said that and slammed herself onto the table.

i was still in shock at the puke stains on my pants when suddenly, a man dressed in black walked into the soju shop. what the hell, no one is supposed to come here! i hurriedly tried to cover my eonnies with their jackets and hid their faces with their masks. i called for a taxi and prayed that it would come fast, or else we would be spotted by that man.

the man sat on the table opposite us and kept his cap down. aish, why can't the taxi come faster? that man looks dangerous. then again, how am i going to carry all of them into the taxi by myself?

i messed my hair in frustration and looked at the 4 drunk eonnies accusingly. "why do you guys have to punish me like this?" i whispered under my breath and glared at all of them.

my phone beeped and a notification appeared : ****your taxi has arrived outside your designated location****

okay, i shall bring in irene eonnie first. i lifted irene eonnie off the table and swung her hand around my neck. i passed by the man's table and almost reached the exit when a man's hand grabbed my arm. i yelped in surprise.

wide-eyed and afraid, i stared at that man with my mask on. his cap was still down and i could not see his face. "ye..yes?" i said in the lowest voice i could muster to cover up my identity.

the man looked up and stared at me. "hi yeri, we meet again."

jeon jungkook.

--

ok i'm pretty sure that red velvet still looks glamarous even when drunk. i mean look at irene's vomit and you will still think that it's art.