016 | to be continued

previously on numinous,
jungkook was about to meet yeri on their so called date when he was captured by an unknown man, leaving yeri to wait in the cafe on her own....

-----
with a frosted donut in hand, yeri went back to her seat.

"aish seriously, that jungkook is already 45 minutes late? what's going on?" yeri sighed in frustration as she exited superstarsmtown and long-pressed the express key button "1".

calling....kookie ♥

one ring.

two rings.

three rings.

why is he not picking up my freaking call— "oh, hello? jungkook?" finally he picks up.

"yeri—yeri ah. can you come to jamsil-dong apt 101 to meet instead? they—just come here—"

then the line went dead?

"what the f— why did he sound as if he's crying or strangled or something? man if he doesn't give me an explanation later on, i'll strangle him for real," yeri muttered under her breath as she tossed the empty drink cup into the bin and exited the café, totally oblivious to the slight hint of fear in his voice.

--------

darkness kicks in and bile rose up in his throat as he was thrown into the corner of the room, tape covering his mouth. even in this scary situation, he was trying to resist the urge to laugh because after all the action movies he has watched, he was the one in it now—complete with the filmsy rope, black cellophane tape and a masked man with —a knife in his hand.

jungkook gulped nervously as the man walked closer towards him. flicking the knife such that the minimal light rays from the tiny window in the room reflected them, he drawled, "I've been waiting so, so long for this opportunity to get my long awaited revenge on the two of you. "

his mouth quirked up as his face closed in to jungkook's pale and frozen face. "you're going to do what i say. call that girl — yezi or whatever that bitch's name is—to come over here—"

"—it's yeri. need me to spell it out for you? y. e. r. i. you fucking asshole." jungkook spat out, along with all the courage he had left even though he was about to internally combust and die.

the man laid the knife onto jungkook's porcelain cheek and sneered," guess what, genius? no one cares about what her name is now. because the both of you will be dead and no one will remember you, not even your face," the man combed his gelled hair backwards and continued, "so take your phone and call her without saying anything else other than my instructions , you understand? how many fucking times do i have to repeat?"

jungkook gulped again as the light rays from the knife reflected onto his face, nodding slowly.

taking his phone from the man's hands, he long-pressed the express key "1".

calling...squirtle ♥

one ring.

two rings.

three rings.

kim yerim, you better not be stupid enough to pick this phone call up.

"oh hello? jungkook?"

don't come here yeri. i'm sorry.