013 | appear

"who can save you now?" he snarled.

the time has come.

the man's eyes flashed with anger as he pressed the tip of the needle into her skin, still resting his finger on the nozzle.

his hand trembled. and suddenly, his eyes were red with tears.

he looked at the innocent little girl lying on the bed and he bit his lip in agony, hesitating to press the nozzle of the syringe.

this is mercury. once i press this all the way in, she will instantly die,

but do i really want her to die? will i regret this?

his gaze softened. then, his expression hardened again.

no, her family did this to me. i won't let her off. just like how i did to her parents....

he wiped away his tears and was about to press when....

"ya! stop what you're doing! who are you? " jungkook burst into the room and questioned, shocked.

the man remained mute. " w.. what's that in your hand? " he asked, his face turning white when he realised yeri was unconscious on the bed. " is... is she d... de..dead? doctor. DOCTOR. SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR." jungkook yelled for help.

the man, realising the situation, walked out of the room briskly in an attempt to escape. "she's not dead," he whispered softly to the now paralyzed jungkook.

jungkook, realising that the suspect was about to escape, turned around and grabbed his arm.
"who are you? "he snarled menacingly and glared at him with cold eyes.

the man looked up at him under his cap, his eyes meeting his.

" my name, my name is kim taehyung. " the man said huskily, and walked out with two hands in his pockets, leaving jungkook with his mouth wide open as he watched taehyung leave.

shhh just a filler chap bcos i wanna update more often. uh shit is about to get real hang on to your seats fans.