007 | action

jeon jungkook.

i'd recognize that face anywhere. that same intense and sad look in his eyes. and his beautiful, flawless perfect face---

i blinked and shook my head. snap out of it kim yerim! "hi, you're jungkook, right? you were the one in the audience who gave me that paper plane, and the one who gave me the unicorn necklace, and also the one at my company, and the one online--" i bit my lip. was i saying too much? i cleared my throat and asked rudely, "what do you want?", even though i was practically screaming with embarrassment inside.

"do you need help?" he nodded towards the 3 other eonnies on the table. i stammered shyly, "oh, uh... yes ..sure."

he walked over to their table and carried them easily, bringing them to the taxi outside. i gulped and proceeded to carry - wait no - drag irene eonnie to the taxi.

after placing all of them into the taxi, i turned around and thanked jungkook. "thank you for your help....but what were you doing here?" he remained silent. "are you stalking me?" he widened his eyes and shook his head vigorously. "no..no! i'm not." i laughed to myself. he was so cute. realising that he had just lost his cool image, he regained his composure and straightened himself. "i was merely protecting you." protecting me? what did he mean?

i looked at him quizically. "protect me? from what?"

he looked around and said, " i, uh, i have to go. someone's watching. get in the taxi and go back to your dorm quickly. don't loiter around." after saying that he sped walk away from me into the dark.

i shrugged and entered the taxi. " 521 apgujeong-dong, gangnam-gu , thank you," i told the taxi driver.

as the taxi sped off, i looked behind and saw the familiar man standing in the darkness.

someone's watching.

jeon jungkook, who are you?

--

this chapter sucks damn it whatever