003 | mystery

"open it, open it!" seulgi eonnie chanted cutely.

i giggled and tore open the package carefully. in it was a letter, and a tiny necklace with a unicorn charm.

"it's so pretty!" seulgi eonnie gushed, and i couldn't help but agree. the unicorn was pink, my favourite colour, and it was what described me exactly. unique and special, was what my mother had told me.

seulgi eonnie took the necklace and began taking pictures of it. i turned away from my excited eonnie and opened the letter.

yeri:

congrats on your debut , yeri-ah . i hope you find success. may this unicorn be your lucky charm from now on. i miss you.

jungkook.

i scratched my head. what the heck? who was he? and why would he miss me? i placed the letter on the table, frustrated, and hit my head against the table repeatedly, hoping that the memories would come back.

seulgi eonnie turned to look at me, surprised, and immediately stopped me from banging my head against the table. "yeri-ah, what happened? why are you like that?"

tears well up in my eyes. "eonnie, i was hoping for this to be a fresh start, ....hiccup.. but i can't.. i can't remember anything, why? hiccup .... i thought those memories weren't important... but they are making me so frustrated and confused hiccup why?" seulgi eonnie hugged me and patted my head, " it's okay, yeri, don't try so hard to remember, okay? take your time, don't rush, okay?"

i nodded and blinked away my tears. when would i be able to find out all the answers?