009 | kiss

"you're such a clumsy penguin, yeri-ah."

jungkook was helping me treat my wound on a bench in a park. i felt weird, i have never trusted anyone so easily before. furthurmore, he was someone i recently met, and he kept warning me and all that, but i still trusted him. why?

"this is gonna hurt a little," he said, as he poured antiseptic lotion onto a piece of cotton wool. he held my ankle gently and tapped the cotton wool onto my wound. i bit my lip and tried to keep myself from screaming. it hurts. jungkook glanced up at me and noticed that i was about to bite my lip off and i was grabbing the bench so tightly i think it may break.

he placed a band-aid over my wound. to my surprise, he kissed the tips of his finger, and placed the finger onto the band aid, whispering, get well soon. i blushed. yerim, what are you thinking? he's just a random stranger with amazing eyes, and is so hot and ---- i wanted to kick myself in the head. what's wrong with me?

"there, done. " jungkook said, and sat next to me. i felt awkward. i have never dated a guy before and to me, guys were out of my world. but there was one, sitting next to me. how could i not feel anything? feel what? you're an idol yeri, be an idol. i straightened and cleared my throat.

"so, um, what were you saying?"

"i wasn't saying anything." the corners of his lips twitched. his smile is so beautifu--- i shook my head rapidly.

"oh," i gulped. minutes passed in awkward silence.

"you lost your memories right?" he asked suddenly.

i nodded. "there's something you're not remembering." he looked at me, and that same sad intense, gaze pierced straight into my cold heart. is this called ice-breaking? my mind must be going nuts these days.

he leaned in closer. so close that i could feel his minty breath, his bubblegum smell. so close that i could see his dark brown eyes piercing into mine. " close your eyes, yeri." he whispered, his voice husky.

is he... is he going to kiss me?

his forehead touched mine. my heart raced. this was wrong. a scandal could leak out. i closed my eyes. and i felt something soft against my lips.

--

oh mY god .