015 | unfold

yeri's pov

"hmm what should i wear?" a date! "shut up it's not a date... it's a.. an important meeting!" i silently cursed my reflection as i stood infront of the mirror.

looking at the 3 pieces of outfits i have spread out on my bed. does jungkook like girly? or should i be cool today.....

"ya kim yerim! what are you..." sooyoung eonnie burst into the room and looked at me. "ARE YOU GOING SOMEWHERE WITHOUT US? iRENE EONNIE yeri is dressed up prettily and she's meeting a guy and she -"

"mwo? yA kim yerim you wanna die?" irene eonnie ran into the room wearing an apron and holding a spatula in her hand. "i'm busy trying to make pancakes and you want to meet a man? you -" "eonnie come back! the pancakes are burning eeee-" wendy's high pitched voice vibrated through the household along with the burning smell of undone pancakes.

"OMG COMING, " irene eonnie ran back to the kitchen and i stuck out my tongue at sooyoung eonnie. "you can't stop me now! bye!" i slammed the door on her face and picked up the denim jeans and jacket i have laid on the bed. i'll have to do with this then, i can't wear anything that stands out from the crowd ugh.

i picked up my purse and phone after doing a quick swipe of pink lipstick across my lips and swiped my hand down my hair. blowing a kiss to the mirror, i walked out of my room.

--

6pm

squirtle : where are you? i'm here already.
read, 6.01pm

kookie: omg I'm sorry ㅜㅜ there was this dude who kept asking me for directions and i missed 2 trains already!

i'll probably reach in 30 minutes i'M SORRY SOBS
read, 6.03pm

squirtle: nah it's ok! i'll just get a drink first! take your time :))
read, 6.04pm

kookie: i'll be there quick!
read, 6.05pm

i kept my phone in my pocket and went to the counter to buy a pumpkin spiced latte and a double chocolate chip muffin. damn I'm hungry. if jungkook doesn't come in 30 minutes I'm buying that frosted donut.

jungkook's pov

"ugh when is the train gonna come? all that damned dude's fault," i muttered under my breath. he actually looked kinda familiar....

i sat down on one of the empty benches and looked around. the train station looks kinda empty today....except for an elderly couple and 2 kids, there was no one.

"the train towards hongdae has arrived, please give way to alighting passengers before boarding, thank you." the automated announcer said over the speaker.

whew the train is finally here. maybe i can reach in 15 minutes and surprise yeri -

"mmph," what is this? who is it? i felt someone clamp their hand over my mouth as i struggled to scream and break free. someone help me!!! i attempted to kick and scream but they only came out as muffled noises.

i stretched back my arms and tried to kick the attacker away, but before long, everything around me went into total and darkness.

falling,
falling.

a/n ; why am i feeling that there are plot holes and im trying desperately to finish this story without thinking or planning O.O