CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

(Eric's Pov)

Wow. 

That's how I was feeling right now. I was in shock and surprise, after hearing what Lea said. As well as relieved. I was happy she knew, even though she had opened up to me and we had kissed, nothing had changed. No feelings had been made.

She was supportive with the fling going on between Janice and I. Well, she wasn't negative about it. She just wanted to know more about the two of us. Her reaction, was nothing how I thought it out to be.

With Janice, whenever Lea was mentioned whilst we're talking, she would get all sour and jealous. But Lea, no. She was just...curious, about everything.

Why can't Janice be like that?

When Lea asked me if I had any feelings for Janice, I was taken aback. I honestly had to think for a moment - do I actually have any legit feelings for her? But when I thought our relationship over, I realized it all came down to one thing - sex.

That's all we had between us. No matter how much we talked and had known each other for, it would only lead to sex.

I just wondered why Janice always wanted more. She herself, knew I didn't like her like that. In-fact, she was the one to always jump up on me and offer sex. 

So, why did she want more?

After Lea had disappeared after catching Janice and I kissing, I pushed Janice off and sent her home. She, being herself, was disappointed that she didn't get a piece of my dick, but I promised her first thing on Monday. Not really, though. I just wanted her to go. 

I let out a heavy sigh, running a hand down my face. I was tired and I was just thankful I didn't have any work today. But also a little annoyed. If I had work, I would have something to occupy my mind, I wouldn't sit alone in the living room, pretending to be watching TV. 

It wasn't that I was actually pretending to be watching TV, my mind was just elsewhere. And it was all because of one person; Lea.

Speak of the devil.

Lea wandered into the room, her hands fidgeting with her shirt sleeve and her bottom lip was latched into her teeth. A shoot of arousal entered my body, watching her innocent gesture which, really, was far from innocent and more on the verge of seductive. 

"Uh, Eric, do you have a laptop by any chance?" She quietly asked, taking a brief glance at me. I inwardly smirked at how nervous she was around me. It was either I had an effect on her, or that she was scared.

I just hoped it was the first one.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" I narrowed my eyebrows together, licking my lips. Her eyes followed my every movement, lingering on my lips. 

"I-I need to use it, to look at the different venues Mary's after-party will be held at." She explained to me. 

"After-party?" I questioned, surprised as well as confused. She nodded, her eyes locked with mine and she was still biting down on her bottom lip. I held in a groan, tearing my eyes away from her lips.

Not long ago, those lips were pressed against mine. 

It was undeniably sensational feeling.

A feeling, I longed to feel again.

But I knew I couldn't.

It was wrong to string Lea along, especially after she knew about Janice and I.

Plus, I didn't have any actual feelings for Lea either. I guess it was lust that I felt. 

I just imagined how it would feel to have Lea underneath me as I pounded into her over and over again...