CHAPTER THIRTY.

Song For Chapter: Greedy By Ariana Grande

"Greedy. You know that I'm greedy for love."

"Boy you give me feelings, never felt before. I'm making it obvious by knocking at your door."

(Janice's Pov) - yas, get ready ;)

I sat on the plastic chair, placed under the 'waiting area' sign. I ran a sweaty palm down my smart, black, pencil skirt, that I chose to wear today. I paired it with a white blouse and matching heels. My red hair was in a neat bun.

I wanted to give off a vibe saying 'I don't mess around and I'm all about business'. I wanted to be taken seriously. I needed this job.

"Miss Brown, Mr Miller will now see you in his office." The blonde receptionist told me, smiling at me. I returned it, letting out a nervous breath as I began making my way towards his office.

Today was my interview to join Miller Inc. It was one of the most prestigious companies in US, and I would love to be apart of it.

I inhaled one last breath, before reaching out to knock on the black door, leading to Jeremy Miller's Office.

"Come in." His deep voice sounded in my ears. I slowly turned the door open, stepping inside the large room. I was met with the sight of two male figures, both seated behind a large desk.

I recognized Jeremy Bieber. He was handsome for his age. Beside him was an unfamiliar face. But my God, he was handsome.

More than handsome - a sex God.

"Hello, I'm Jeremy Miller  and this is my son; Eric Miller. We'll be taking your interview today." Mr Miller sternly said, introducing himself and his son.

I guess good looks run in the family.

"Uh, yes, it's nice to meet you, Mr Miller. I'm Janice." I introduced myself, shaking his hand. He smiled, nodding at me politely. I turned to shake hands with his son, who was smirking and bluntly checking me out.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He stated, bringing my hand up to his mouth and leaving a kiss.

From that very day, my life had changed. I was enticed by the one and only Eric, Drew Miller. I fell in-love with him the very moment we met.

As I continued to speak, sharing my past experiences, remembering to sound perky and polite when answering questions - I felt his eyes on me. 

"And you're how old, again?" Mr Miller questioned, his eyes darting between me and my resume.

"Twenty, Sir." I politely answered, a smile growing onto my lips.

"I must say, I'm impressed." He commented, making my heart grow with hope.

Maybe I will get this job!

"What do you have to say, son?" Mr Miller asked Eric. I hesitantly looked at him, watching as his darkened eyes smirked at me. 

He knew the effect he was having on me.

"I'd say...we hire her."

Just one little sentence, changed my life completely.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, son, because I agree." Mr Bieber grinned at me. I felt myself smile.

"You're hired." 

"Thank you so much, Sir. I promise not to let you down." I sincerely said.

"Good, I hope you live up to that." He nodded, handing me a paper. I took it, my eyes looking over it.