EPILOGUE.

Songs For Chapter: 

- Touch It By Ariana Grande

"Baby, let's fall in-love."

- Bed Of Lies By Nicki Minaj FT Skyler Grey

"Do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed, your bed of lies. And I know better then to look in your eyes, they can only pretend, you can be mine."

- Nothing Like Us By Justin Bieber

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, together."

(Lea's Pov)

The day had arrived. The day I so badly dreaded to face.

Eric and Janice's wedding day.

God, it hurt just saying it. 

Today would be the day she officially took my place and would become Mrs Miller . Yesterday was hard enough to witness. I felt another crack go off in my heart, thinking about the event. I was so close to breaking.

And when Eric had saw me in my pathetic state, crying at his engagement party - I felt so embarrassed. My heart pained thinking about our goodbye.

I had to get one last taste of his lips, before I left him forever. And I'll never forget the hurt, pain, regret which played in his eyes. And those words...

"Don't...don't go, Lea."

My stomach churned in sadness. I asked him why, and I so badly wanted to hear three simple words. But didn't. So, I told him goodbye.

And so the lingering decision played in my mind.

I had stayed at Vanessa and Jeremy's house for nearly three weeks. For me, that was too long. It was only a matter of time before they had would have enough of me and tell me to leave.

So, why don't I save them the trouble?

I had thought it over non-stop, the same risky decision lurking in my mind. 

Leave

I was planning on leaving Denver behind and moving somewhere else...somewhere away from my past. I had thought it all out. The money from the...divorce, which I had in my bank account. That would last me for a while. I would be able to start out, buy apartment on rent and then I'd get myself a job.

I needed to leave everything behind and start off fresh with my two children, currently on their way. I needed to forget about it all and move on for the better. 

Just like Eric had. 

I stood up from the bed I had slept on for the past three weeks. I walked around the room, my eyes darting towards the glittery red envelope which sat on my dresser, begging for me to look at it. I bit down on my bottom lip as I picked it up.

I opened it up, meeting with a white card which had a fancy layout. It had a dark red, shiny border to match with the envelope. In the center of the card was writing. It said both their names and underneath - 'You are invited'.

I sighed, slipping the card back inside the envelope. I didn't feel like going, but a part of me knew I should.

I needed to be there.