CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

Song For Chapter: Fairytale By Justin Bieber Ft Jaden Smith.

"Dear princess, dear darling, I promise I will be your prince charming. I know that you want the perfect wedding. You deserve a story book ending. You deserve the best, baby."

"You deserve a story book ending, fairytale, fairytale. You deserve a story book ending, fairytale, fairytale."  

(Eric's Pov)

I tried to fall asleep. I really did - but, I simply couldn't. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable laying down with Lea, all cuddled up and close. It was because of my thoughts; my mind wouldn't turn off.

I was too caught up on the fact that I had actually realized my true feelings towards Lea. I wasn't sure how to feel about them. I mean, I'd never, in my entire life, felt something for a woman. All the women in my family; cousins, aunties, my mother - they were the only exception.

Not someone who wasn't related by blood.

It was strange...

I didn't know whether to be happy or not.

But one thing that had me inwardly smiling, was the fact I took her virginity. Every second, moment about it, was incredible. Her pussy was so tight and felt so good. It was a shame I never did get a chance to taste her with my tongue.

I shuffled on my spot, picturing the image clear in my mind. Lea hovering over my mouth as I deviously sucked on her throbbing clit. My tongue savoring her taste.

Another day, Eric. Another day.

Shaking off my dirty thoughts, I peered down at Lea. And then I thought to myself.

What was so special about Lea?

Her flawless smile?

Her soft, welcoming, blue eyes?

Her selfless nature?

How kind she was?

Her personality?

Her strength as a person?   

Her beauty, both in and out?

Those were just some of the incredible features about her as a whole. 

And I was slowly realizing why my parents adored her so much. I shook my head at myself, running a hand through my hair. Lea; she held so much irresistible features. It was kind of hard not to like her. 

I just felt stupid.

Why did it take me so long to notice?

I shook my head at myself. I hesitantly reached out to stroke her hair. She was in complete slumber, her breathing even as her mouth was slightly parted open. I found myself smiling down at her.

She was truly beautiful.

My next action took me by surprise. I slowly leaned down, leaving a soft kiss on the top of her head. My eyes widened at my absent minded gesture. A sigh left my lips as I sat back up on my bed, gently removing Lea's head away from my chest and onto the pillow.

I turned on my side, so my feet were touching the ground. I shifted my elbows onto my knees as I rested my head in my hands. 

I was such a fuck up. I take her virginity, realize my feelings - but know for a fact I won't be able to give her anything she dreams of. No matter how hard I tried, I would still be the cold-hearted bastard that I am.