Four: 1,2,3, time to act

Over the next few days I didn't want to let him out of my sight. I didn't want him going anywhere near anybody. I was vulnerable for some reason. I felt like since we had made love that we were mine and mine alone.

I didn't want to let him go to anybody. Especially not back to Maya. Maya started coming around more often. She started throwing herself at him with the baby. Alec couldn't help it with the baby. Azure was just so cute that you couldn't help but love that little girl.

I knew that Maya was bisexual or whatever she wanted to be. But that didn't matter to me. Alec was mine and that was the end of the story.

As I was getting ready for the first day back at school, I didn't know what to expect. Alec and I had not talked about it. It didn't seem like we needed to talk about it. We just kind of went with the flow.

I needed to know what we were to do. I needed to know if I was going to ride home with him, if I was going to walk home. I needed to know what I was doing. Because at this point I didn't know what to do about it.

Every time I tried to bring it up to Alec he just told me not to worry because everything would be okay. What if it wasn't? What if it was horrible? What if the school found out? What would we do then?

I glanced at myself in the mirror one last time and I was satisfied. I had on blue jeans with tears in the knees. A pin stripped V neck shirt and black shoes.

I decided to take Alec's suggestion to get a hair cut. Now my hair was shorter at the bottom with longer pieces at the top. Alec hadn't seen me since I got it cut and I was planning on keep it that way.

I walked out of my room and down the hallway to his room. When I walked in he was shirtless. I could see the muscles in his back contract as he had his arms pinned to the wall. I shut the door quietly behind me and I walked up behind him.

I set my face into the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around his front.

"You know if my mom sees you in here she will freak out." He said.

I shrugged and tapped on his chest.

"Im ready for school." I said to him.

"Me too, being in this house all day is driving me crazy."

"I like going mad." I said and kissed his back.

He didn't say anything back. I wondered what he was thinking, but I knew asking him would start something.

"Alec. what will we do at school?" I asked.

His eyes glared at me for a moment before he composed himself and shook his head.

"Our school is the worst in the country for bullied gays. I wont be bullied because of my reference. I am not telling people and neither will you." He said as he shrugged a shirt on.

"So, what? Im supposed to act like we haven't been dating for fucking 9 months? Act like I don't love you?" I snapped.

"Apparently Magnus." He said and walked out of his room.

I balled my fists in anger. He could not do this! The one day that we actually talk about it he had to say that? I couldn't do that. I just simply could not.

I barged out of his room and I walked down the stairs. Izzy and Max were sitting at the counter eating cereal. Alec was no where to be seen. I rolled my eyes and decided to just have a bowl of cereal.

I slipped my phone our from my pocket and needed to send a text to Tierra.

-- Tierra.. what am I supposed to do today? -Mag