Ten: Don't mess with my head

Same deal as last time. Alec's POV will be indicated by italics. Thank you for all of the feedback that I got last time. You all are so wonderful! This has reached over 1,000 reads!!!!! Im so excited. OMG! Thank you :) On with the story.

I don't remember much of the past two weeks. I don't want to remember. All I know is that I had been cooped up in my room, the same position, day in and day out. I didn't play football, I didn't go to school, I didn't eat or sleep. I just laid here not moving.

Only one thing I could think about while I was alone, How Magnus left me. How he didn't even talk to me. He sent me a text message. A lousy text. I re-read it every chance I got. My mother eventually took my phone away from me.

Jace tried to come and talk to me, ask me why I had been missing our games. He didn't know the real reason I was depressed.  Maya had tried to come over and talk some sense into me but I couldn't listen to her. Sure I heard all of them, but I didn't listen.

My mother would come every chance she had to make sure I was okay. She didn't make me go to school and I was glad. She told the school that I was deathly sick and that I needed time to heal tna get back on my feet before I came back.

My father moved in during the process of this all. Izzy and Max were happy. Mom was happy too, maybe her marriage would work. I however, did not give a care. I didn't care that someone else's relationship was taking off and mine was pummeled into shit. Even Izzy and Jace were doing fine.

Currently it was a sunny Tuesday morning. I didn't feel sunny. I did want to go to school today. I could waste another moment in this room staring at the walls. I couldn't feel bad about this anymore. Even though I was so beyond depressed. It was hard being bi-polar and not having an up day. I either had an up day or a down day. It was never in between.

I could be having a nice day, but be instantly turned down. Then I would have a horrible rest of the day. I was like that most of the time. I couldn't always be happy.

I sighed as I started to roll out of my bed. As soon as I sat up my stomach grumbled, my head was spinning, my eyes were darting every which way, and I threw up on the floor. I looked at my hands once I was done. My hand was swollen and purple. Suddenly I felt pain. Severe pain. That must of been when I punched the wall.

I cringed at the pain and tried to flex my hand. It only ended up shooting pain through my hands.

"Shit," I cursed and stood to my feet.

I avoided the mess on the floor and I walked to my closet. I didn't give a fuck about how I looked. I grabbed a pair of my sweats and a hoddie. It was a matching set from football. Today I would go to practice, get some anger out, sweat.

I didn't even care about a shower. I looked in the mirror and my facial hair that of which made me look like a grizzly bear. My hair, longer than it had ever been. I had black rings under my eyes and not to mention I had lost my muscle tone. I had also lost weight. What was the point of bucking up when I had no one to impress now?

I didn't care about my made up school work-which izzy had done for me. I just walked straight out of my room and down into the kitchen. My father was seated at the table with my mom. My mother did a double take as she took me in. My father just shook his head at me. Izzy didn't even bother to look at me.

"Are you feeling better honey?" My mother asked.

"Don't want to wallow around in self pity anymore in those four walls. Why not go to school and make people feel sorry for me? Me and m secret lover are no more. Didn't you hear? I have, no excuse me had a secret lover." I said chuckling at nothing remotely funny.