Nineteen: Crash into me

Hey guys (: thins are getting so heated!!!!!! OMG I love it :) so you guys want Sinecia to die aye? ;) something like that? Nah. He can't die. He's important!! I like him! He jut wants his man! Lol. Okay, listen to the song : crash into you by You Me at Six

That my favorite song. It relates to this chapter

Warning: a lot of POV jumps and apt of drama!

_________________________________

~*SINECIA POV*~

"Sir, do you have a gun permit?" The man asked Sinecia.

Sinecia gave a deadly glare as he showed the man is identification stamp.

"Sir this is a passport. There is no way I can sell you a harmful weapon." The man said.

Sinecia gripped the counter and felt his hair. He had to get a gun. He needed a gun.

"You will give me a gun! Now!" Sinecia yelled.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The man said.

"Give me a bullet then. I need a gun but I'll takes bullet."

"Sir if you don't leave now I'll be forced to call the law." The man said as he pressed a button under the counter top.

It was the only thing separating him from the crazy person in front of the man.

"Please give me a bullet." Sinecia begged.

"Sir please leave." The man said again.

"Fine." Sinecia said.

"I'll get my bullet some place else." He mumbled to himself. He would get that gun if it was the last thing he did.

~*MAGNUS POV*~

I pulled up to Alec's house again. I saw his car. I sighed with relief. It was to late for me to be up. I was thankful Renya was with Holland. Right now Alec was my new priority. I had to assure him that I would never cheat on him.

I got out of the car my mom got for me and I ran up the drive way. My nerves were frantic. I need him now. I banged on the door as loudly as I could.

His father came to the door.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" He said wiping sleep out of his eyes.

"Is Alec home?" I asked feeling hopeful.

"Yes why?"

I pushed passed the man and ran up the familiar stairs. I ran down the short hallway and banged his door open. Alec was in his bed fast asleep. My heart fluttered and I ran to his bedside. I wiggled him.

"Alec.... Please wake up." I said over and over.

"Leave me alone." Alec said.

I didn't listen. I pushed him over and laid in the spot he was just in. I pulled the blanket over us.

"Magnus get out." Alec said not bothering to move.

"No. I need you Alec. This isn't going to break us."

"You cheated on me! Get the fuck out!" He shouted at me.

I flinched. Don't give up now that you've come this far.

"Alec I didn't cheat on you."

"BULLSHIT! I SAW YOU!" He yelled.

I clamped my hand over his mouth. He took my hand off quickly and gave me a death glare.