Fifteen: Vodcuaah

The spacing will be weird because I had to use another program to write. I dont have time to fix it. Sorry for that. Hope you enjoy. It is mostly  filler... until the next chapter.. Please vote/comment

~*ALEC POV*~

Who the hell did he think he was? Telling me that I couldn’t see him? Did he not know that I was just recently a mess over him? Did he not realize that he was MINE?! Did he not know any of this? We were taking it slow again, but I just needed to see him. I went to long without him and now here he is saying NO that I cannot see him.

I was pissed off and angry. I got up from my bedroom and I walked down the stairs. I opened up the fridge and I saw my fathers ‘water’. I picked it up and I chugged it down. The sting filled my throat with an abnormal feeling. One that I wasn’t used to. I didn’t drink much but when I did you had better stay away from me.

I remember when I was drunk and around Magnus. I knew that before I was gay, in my drunk state I said and did things that I didn’t mean. I don’t even know why I said those things. I did though. I don’t regret them, if I hadn’t have said those things who would know where I would be.

I drank because I knew that if I went to his house he would be pissed off. I knew it I went over there now that we would yell at each other. When we argue it gets loud. We can never just argue. We argue like cats and dogs.

I knew also that if I went over there than I would wake up Holland and he would be mad. I knew better than to do any of that.

So I just drank from my fathers amazing vodka and I drank away my problems. Lets see, my jealousy. I knew Magnus could do better than a boy who just realized he was gay. I knew he could get better because with Magnus, no matter who the person is. They love him.

I drank because I missed Magnus and a part of me was still pissed off about him breaking up with me. Im pissed off because everybody in my house has left me by myself.

I drank because I knew that Azure wasn’t mine. I knew she wasn’t from the moment I saw her. I just kind of wanted a distraction to get my mind off of everything. It worked for the most part. Only it didn’t because I was still around Maya.

Hell I drank because I was jealous. The main reason. That what ever he was doing was better than me. It always would be.

~*MAGNUS POV*~

How could I have thought those things about Sinecia? When I have Alec? I don’t know why I thought those things. I only flew them out here because Holland deserves people to come for her birthday. I wanted my mother. I needed my mother more than I thought I did.

I sighed and I walked to the living room again. Sinecia was the only one up. Renya went to sleep in Hollands room. I sat down and smiled at him.

“TV?” I asked him.

“Sure.” Was all he said.

“Have you been seeing someone?” I asked.

I was horrible at small talk. I hated it.

“Kind of, on and off.”

“Who?”

“Demitri.”

“Demitri Songova?”

“That’s the one.”

“How did that happen?”

“Well since you wont even consider taking me back.. I have went to Demitri because he reminds me of you.” He said as he smirked at me.

“Sinecia—“