Epilouge- How Long Will I Love You

It is not a very long epilouge. it does not need to be long at all. I hope you understand why I ended it the way I did. I hope you understand as it progresses. I will be adding bonus chapters later this week. Little deleted scenes i guess that I never added.

Please comment and let me know your thoughts

LISTEN TO HOW LONG WILL I LOVE YOU BY ELLIE GOULDING

Every love story has an epic ending. Every love story has an end. Whether death do them part, trials rip them to shreds, or inconveniences. My love was true. It was real. It was perfect. It has no ending. No matter where my life has taken me or will it rests.

My love will always remain real and true. I will always love Magnus. My heart will always yern for his touch, yern for his lips against mine. His memory is always embeded into my mind. It will never leave. My love for him is limitless. Nothing can take that away from me.

As I sit here flipping through old albums I cant help but recall each and every moment we ever shared. Every touch, every kiss, every fight. I remember it all. I wish it had ended different. I wish that I could have told him I loved him one last time.

I wish that I could have held his hand or walk with him one last time. I wish we could have talked one last time. I wish for so many things. One of them is for Magnus to be happy.

Magnus was a kind soul. He was a beautiful person. I was lucky to have had a relationship with him. I wish it would not have ended so tragically. I wish we could have been forever. Surrounded by grandchildren.

Holding hands at the nursing home. Today I sit here alone. In my own comfort. Magnus is not here and my lover after him died long ago.

Tim was his name. He understood that I always loved Magnus. I would always love him. Tim could never compare. Tim took the void from my heart as best as he could. I never let Tim in. I dont regret it. Magnus was my one true love. Tim was my second love.

I accomplished things in my life time. I did not change the world. I helped by any means possible. I changed my world. Magnus changed my world.

Magnus woke up one day. I was there. He looked into my eyes and he did not recognize me. I was able to convince his mother enough to let him live for another two years on life support. Magnus opened his eyes, he saw me, and he took a breath.

That was the last breath he took. I had one last chance to look into his beautiful eyes. I know he went on to a better place. I know he is resting peacefully where ever he is. He is the kindest soul.

Sometimes I think it is a dream. That none of it is real. His love for me is real. My love for him is eternal and everlasting. Nothing can take that away from me. Not even death. Until the day I die I will love Magnus.

No matter what. It was always Magnus. It will always be Magnus.

There is a knock on the door and she walks in. Holland and he children. She gives me a warm smile and walks into the room. She has her eldest son Nohaiah. Her twins, Sarah and Rebekah. And her youngest son, Magnus.

My lip trembles as I see Magnus. Little Magnus looks just as I would imagine My Magnus looking. Same dark eyes and hair.

Holland hugs me.

"How are you Al?" She asks.

"Pops, your looking old." Nohaiah says.

I cannot bring myself to smile. I stare at Magnus.

In a flash there is no longer anybody in the room. It was Magnus and I. it was all white. Magnus was dressed in white. He was young and beautiful. Just as the last time I saw him. He smiled at me and held a hand out.

I looked at my hands. They were youthful again. I touch my face and it is youthful again. Magnus takes my hand and he leads me behind him. He doesnt say a word as we walk towards the growing brightness.

"I love you, Alec." He says. "There will be no more pain, no more suffering." He says.

Everything is white and peaceful.

I choose this ending because it is beautiful to me. It ended perfectly to me. It was bitter sweet. First of all i want to thank you all for staying with me from day 1. This was a very great opportunity to share this with you! And it was all because of all of you. Thank you so much! I love each and every one of the comments. They made my heart smile. I thank you for all of the votes. I thank you for staying with me when I was sick, having eye problems, and too lazy to update. Thank you!

I will be writing more in the next month or so. Maybe another MALEC but different. I hope you guys continue to read my other stories as well. Thank you all again.

If you have any questions just comment.

Pleast let me know what you thought of this ending. Maybe Ill do alternate endings soon.

Vote/comment

xoxo

megean