Seven: Time for seperation (Part One)

~*ALEC POV*~

I waited in the car for the longest time waiting on him. He was like a woman. Always taking his time on everything. It drove me crazy. He was like a Maya. Only he wasnt, he was Magnus. Magnus was a beautiful person. He was acting weird lately though.

I think I had something to do with this however. I know it was because I was acting different. I just had a lot going on in my mind. I hadnt told Magnus that my Father was due to move in any day now. That messed with my head more than I was willing to admit.

How could my father want to move in now? For my mom? How did this even happen? I guess I would need to talk to my mother about it. I sure as hell didnt want that man in the house. I was the man of the house. I was thankful that my father accepted me. I would never tell him but I needed to be accepted by my father. A part of me would always want his approval in everything.

I needed him to accept me. Dealing with my father just made my fuse so much shorter. My temper was worse because I ran out of me meds but I didnt want to take them. They may have worked in the past but I felt like they were holding me back. I knew they were holding me back from Magnus. I needed to be better for him.

Magnus came out and we rode in silence.

~*MAGNUS POV*~

How was I going to get Holland here? Why was my mother back? Where was she?

Those were the things playing in my mind right now. Alec didn't fit into it anymore. He just couldn't. He would have to be put to the side for awhile. He would have to wait until I was ready to progress. I had to much going on for him right now.

That didn't seem to bother him anyway because he had his own little private life with his little family.

A few days later  at school I sat alone at lunch. Tierra was gone on a field trip and Alec was with his clique. Where was I? Alone. Always alone.

I needed Sinecia and Renya. Too bad Renya didn't have my lunch. She had the last lunch of the day while I had the first lunch with most of the school. Renya was my bestfriend and I needed her. Sinecia was in Russia so there was no hope there.

I put my head on the table and I felt so sad. Holland was on her way home right now. There was no sign of my mother. Holland's birthday party would be this weekend and I was happy to share it with her without any drama at my home.

I was already looking for an apartment for just the two of us. I didn't want to be a burden on the Lightwood's anymore. I didn't want to be their responsibility anymore.

As I lay in my bed I grabbed my phone and decided to Snapchat Alec. I made a lonely face and sent it to him. I wanted him to know I was sad. He had been avoiding me. All to spend him time with his little perfect family.

My door was opened and then there was a dip in the bed. Hands were wrapped around me and there were lips pressed to my neck.

I smiled into the dark feeling safe with Alec. I knew I could trust him.

"I have found a place to move into with Holland." I said.

When Holland got home here I told her the news and she was never happier. She was excited that her big brother and her got to have their own place. She was excited that we could live together and everything would be perfect. She was so happy. So was I.

I felt him go rigid beside me. If only I could see his face I know it wasn't pretty. I knew his gorgeous face was holding resentment to me. I turned on my side and I felt his face. I felt his jaw tense up and the stubble on his chin. He was grinding his teeth together.

"What?" He hissed.

"I just don't want to be a burden anymore. I found a place just up the road to move into. I figure if I move out that will give you more room for Azure and that will be good. You can have a playroom for Max or something." I said.

When he didn't speak I continued. "I figured that it wouldn't be as expensive on your mother. Now that your father is moving in and all I just want to be out of the way." I said.

"My father? How did you know my father was coming?" He said with vengeance in his voice.

"Izzy told me." I said getting scared.

 He huffed and then his body was away from mine. I didnt know why he was acting like this. But i didnt like it.

"Alec calm down please." I begged and got up from the bed.

All I heard was a door slam and then I was left alone. He left me, really left me.

Im breaking this up in sections because you need to digest this ;) if I put to much I know it would be too much! Hope you liked it. Another upload tomorrow ;)

xoxo

megean