Nine: Say Something Im Giving Up On You

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

I'll be the one, if you want me to.

Anywhere, I would've followed you.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I am feeling so small.

It was over my head

I know nothing at all.

And I will stumble and fall.

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.

Anywhere, I would've followed you.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I will swallow my pride.

You're the one that I love

And I'm saying goodbye.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.

And anywhere, I would have followed you.

Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something...

What I am writing is very emotional. If you listen to the song that I have put in the beginning on repeat, this chapter will have more of an effect on you. This song is very personal to me and I wanted to put it in this chapter. Please listen to 'Say Something' By A Great Big World (without Christina agulara)

Alec's POV will be in italics. It will be from the day he was not at home, it will be as soon as he gets back from Maya. There will be flashbacks, Indicated by ***. Hope you understand.

Thanks and happy reading.

I watched Maya's car drive away. I watched the tires spin against the ground. I bent down, I sat on the ground. I crossed my legs putting my hands behind me. I looked up at the sky, dark. The moon shining around me.

A small smile appeared on my face as I remembered Magnus took me on a date in the night. Or when he told me he loved me.

Magnus...

The drive way to my house was empty. I already knew that Izzy and Max were home, but moms car was gone. She was usually home. I stood up and walked toward the house. As I was walking I remember what Maya told me.

***

We were sitting at the table, I was holding Azure, Maya was drinking her coffee. It felt like old times. Us together.. felt good.

"Alec, you have to let this go. You have let too much get in between you." She said to me.

"He makes me so mad Maya."