Seventeen: Murder

~*ALEC POV*~

Who the fuck did Sinecia think he was? I just now realized that he amused me to leave. MY boyfriend didn't even stop me. That was my boyfriend and that ass made me leave. I was mostly calmed down. Mostly. I can't believe I acted like that towards Magnus. I had never done that before. I feel bad. I had to say sorry but I wouldn't unless Magnus said he was sorry first. Why did Sinecia have to stay there anyway? Why couldn't he go to a hotel or something? He was causing problems with Magnus and I. I wasn't going to have that.

My feet carried me all the way back to Magnus. I even left my keys there. I walked in his house and I snatched my keys up off of the floor. I herd speaking but I didn't understand a word of it. It was a foreign language-Russian. I guess they could all speak it because they are all Russian. I sighed and walked into the small kitchen. Magnus locked eyes with me and gasped. Everybody turned their head to me.

A woman was there that I had never met before. I looked at her, to Magnus, and then to Holland. They all looked identical. I guess this was their mother. I didn't care about that right now. I needed to reconcile with my boyfriend. He said something in Russian and backed away from the small table. He locked hands with me and pulled me down the hallway and out of the front door.

He shut the door behind him and folded his arms across his chest. He was so hot. I couldn't think about that right now. All I could think about is Sinecia being here with Magnus. I didn't like it one bit.

"Have you come here to apologize to him?" Magnus asked me.

"For what?" I spit.

"For being a disrespectful racist!"

"Racist?! I am not racist!"

"Mother Russia is calling?! That is not racist?" He says as he purses his lips.

"I didn't mean it like that and you know it. He makes me so mad! And all you keep doing is going to him! You said that the last time he came was it. You know how I get when you are around him Magnus. Have you forgot that?" I spill quickly.

"Of course not. He is here for Holland not me."

"You can sit here and tell me that you don't feel happy about him wing here? After all he is your first love. I can't compare."

He sighs and steps closer to me. He pulls me to him in a fierce hug. I hug him tight and don't let go.

"We have only just go back together. I can't bear to lose you a second time." Magnus says to me.

I close my eyes and rub up his back.

"I don't like his intentions in being here. He knows just how to push my buttons when it comes to you Magnus. I don't want to lose you." I say.

"Do you remember what you told to me when you were drunk?" He asks me as he lifts my chin up to look at him.

I shake my head.

"You begged me not to leave you for him."

"I still mean that Magnus." I say.

He doesn't answer. He just looks me in the eyes an he presses his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync. I don't know how I could doubt him. I mean I know I could because him and Sinecia have history and we don't really.

He moves away from me an pecks my lips once more. I look him in the eyes. He is my Magnus.

"I like that your shaved. Don't think I don't notice small things about my sexy man." He tells me and lick the side of my cheek where hair used to be.

I gasp and he moves away from me laughing. I follow him back inside. He stops before we reach the kitchen. He puts a hand to my chest.

"My mother is here. She wil say things about Nicola and such. He is my dead brother. She will say things about me from my old life I am sure. I have changed and you know it. Just... Ignore her." He says and places a plump kiss on my lips.