Twenty: kiss it all better

~*PERSON WHO WAS SHOT*~

When I fell to the ground the pain was unbearable. Straight through my chest. Straight to my spine. I feel the bullet. Inching deeper and deeper into my body every breath I take. I close my eyes but they scream at me to keep my eyes open. They tell me to stay with them.

Why? What happened? Why are they crying? I don't know. I feel like a bird right now. I feel light. I feel pain but I feel happy.

I wheeze as I come to reality. I was shot. Thy shot me. How? The police arrived. I was shot. I can't feel my legs now. I'm not even sure I can feel my body. All I feel is a small little devil that seems to be stuck in my back. I know I am crying but I don't feel the tears.

I see faces above me. I see them leaning over me crying. Maryse is carried out in a stretcher and she is getting into an ambulance. I hope she is okay. I see Sinecia above me too. He is holding my face an crying worse than Robert.

Alec is in the corner and he is crying. Why doesn't he come near me?

I think I can hear people calling me name.

"Gnus..... Pen..... Eys...."

I don't know who said that but I know I want my to stay awake. I jut can't.

"Magnus... Please don't.. Stay awake." I hear better now.

Sinecia is taken Away in hand cuffs and then the police cars drive away. I see the men from the other ambulance come to me. I see my mother walk in and she is frantic. How long have I been on the floor?

She kneels beside me with Alec. I know they're talking to me but I can't hear them. My eyes get heavy and one of my eye lids close. They're shaking my body.

"Stay awake. You can't leave me." I know Alec said this.

One thing was in my head and it wasn't holland, Alec, or my mother. It was Cheerios. I would really like some Cheerios when I am awake. Then everything is black. I'm sure I am dying now. I am being drained.

~*ALEC POV*~

"Magnus was dead. He died because of Sinecia. It was a chain of events. His mother walked in and went ballistic. I cried more than I ever have. Two people I love we're shot that day and one of them died. How are you supposed to feel about that?" I ask looking at the psychiatrist.

"Alexander, you are in a state of bereavement. You are grieving the only way you understand." He says.

"My boyfriend died and you say I'm grieving? I think I am so god damn angry." I snap and stand to my feet.

This had been two months since the shooting. Magnus still hadn't woken up. He was as good as dead. He was in a coma and hasn't waken up. He was brain dead. It would tKe a miracle for him to wake up.

"He is not dead Alexander."

"Why the fuck hasn't he waken up?! It's been TWO GOD FORSAKEN MONTHS! HE IS BEING SELFISH! HE NEEDS TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I curse.

"Alexander I'm going to need you to calm down."

"How I he going to feel I he wakes up and realizes that his whole life is gone? His sister and mother are gone? I am basically gone. I'm sure he won't remember me! Why?! HES DEAD! And that bastard is alive!" I scream.

Sinecia went to trial here, Russia doesn't want him back. So they leave him here. Sinecia is in jail. He got 25 to life for attempted murder.

I start to calm down as I try and remember his smile. I can't anymore. I try to remember his accented voice. I can't. I try to remember his beautiful eyes. I can't. I try to remember his laugh and how I never made him laugh often enough.

I remember our fights and how pointless they were. I remember every single kiss on my lips. I remember the first words he said to me. I remember everything but Magnus.

I remember his blood on my hands. They made me leave him on the floor. I remember when he was seizing on the floor, how his body would jump and shake. I remember every vivid detail. But I don't remember my Magnus.

I know each time I visit him he is the same. Tubes in every direction as try enter and leave his body. Soft beeping as the machines keep him alive.

Magnus left me. He is dead. I know he would rather be dead than live this way.

I sit with him in his small room. He deserves more than this. He has missed so much school, he missed all my games. Not that I played them well. Magnus was missed at school. I missed him.

I held a tight grip on his hand as I rubbed my thumb across his knuckles.

"Magnus, I really miss you." I say.

Tears roll down my face as I look at him.

"I want you to wake up. I want to kiss you I want to hug you. I miss your smart mouth. I miss everything about you. I have a hard time remembering you. I know you wouldn't want to live like this. I know you don't like it. I know your in pain. I know. I wish you would wake up." I say.

"No matter what I love you." I say and kiss his head.

"Wake up please." I beg and walk out of his room.

I go back home and sleep. Magnus, I need you. More than I ever even realized.

___________________________\

Short, I know. It's hard to type on my phone though. I shall be moving soon and soon will have internet.

Enjoy.

Comment/vote

:)