Sixteen: in the bushes

I woke up the next morning and I was sure I was going to have to make everyone breakfast. Why? Because I am Magnus Bane and I am a cook chef. If only they knew that it was not hard to make a few eggs and brown sausage. They till put me in charge. I didn't mind though.

Alec wasn't awake yet, but Sinecia was. As I was cooking he was sitting at the small dinning room table. He was watching me and it made me feel like old times. I remember when I lived with him , before I had Holland.. I would always make him breakfast.

-Flashback-

"I love you in my kitchen Magnus." Sinecia would say to me.

I smiled at him and turned around to him.

"Your my sexy ass boyfriend as well." He says.

"I don't know about that."

"Are you doubting yourself?"

I shrugged and placed his food in front of him. He smiled and backed away from the bar. He walked to me and pinned me to the wall. I was taller than him but he was more broad. He knew what he was doing to me. He knew he could dominate me. He knew I loved it when he did that. He knew that I loved his dominate side.

He placed his lips on mine and we got lost I each other. The food long forgotten.

-end of flashback-

God! How could I think about that?! I shook my head and made sure to make plenty if bacon. It would help dry up Alec's hangover. The bacon popped me. I cursed under my breath and I ran cold water over it. I felt arms go around me and then hands were over mine.

"You know your supposed I use hot water." Sinecia said to me as he breathed on my neck.

I bit my lip. Why was he making me feel this way? I had Alec. Any one I was near Sinecia I could only think about him. It would bring back nice memories with him. Memories that only he and I remember. He was comfortable, safe. Alec was new. But safe.

"Sinecia you cannot be around me when I am trying to think." I say and close my eyes.

"Why? It feels nice and you know it." He says as he kissed my neck.

"Sinecia, please." I gulp.

I can't do this today. Today is Holland's party. I can't do this. I have to try and find my mother today so that she can come as well. All I can think of is Sinecia. He is the only thing in my mind.

I hear movement coming from down the hall. Renya is awake. Thank god. Sinecia backs away from my with a smirk. Now that he knows why he can still do to me he will never stop. Ever. Not as long as it is just him and I in a room.

Renya walks into the kitchen smiling. Her dark hair in mats, her chipped smile.

"Morning." She says.

I smile at her and lay a plate in front of her.

"Bacon?" She asks.

I knew she didn't like bacon. I laugh and move the plate away from her. Sinecia sits down on the other side of the table. I look in his eyes and I push the plate in front of him. He bites his lip as he looks at me. My heart beat quickens. He is so unbelievably sexy. He knew it. I close my eyes momentarily. I have Alec. I cannot be around Sinecia.

~*ALEC POV*~

I moaned in pain. I roll over in the uncomfortable couch? Chair? Floor? I didn't know where I was. I moved my hands to my forehead to try to ease the pain. It wasn't helping much. My nose being the smeller that it is, awakens. It sniffs the air an then I am sitting up.