Chapter one

Welcome to Samoa, my family's country, or what once was. My story began on a night much like tonight, beautiful, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, until the darkness reigned over my fathers kingdom. Terror rang through the streets, and in the palace. Our servants had been kidnapped, leaving the palace in shambles. My fathers closest advisor and his entire family taken, right before my very eyes. I'd remember the face that took them because it's the face I look into now.
"Princess of Samoa, she will do well as a slave to your bride to be Prince Roman," said Seth.
Romans eyes scanned my body, a small smirk playing at the corners of his mouth. "Yes she would, but she would also be of use to me as my own personal slave."
"Princess Livia, personal slave to future King, anything he would need or want, you would do," Seth said, smirking.
"Yes your Highness," I said, inwardly groaning at what his implications meant. Even though my father had me trained in the art of pleasing who would be my future husband, but not like this.
"Ever the constant princess. Maybe I should test out her now," Roman said, unbuckling his pants, "on your knees Princess."
Tears stung my eyes, inhaling deeply, I sunk to the ground. His laughter echoed throughout the room, "Such an easy target," he said, buckling his pants, "that's how I like my princesses."
Heat rushed to my cheeks, flooding me with embarrassment. I didn't rise, because he hadn't commanded me to, until Seth said, "Get up you damn whore."
My eyes trained to the floor, as another slave came up to them and said, "Your Highness, and my lordship, your father wishes to speak with you."
"Take the princess to my chambers, and prepare her for tonight," Roman said.
"Yes your Highness," the slave said, "Come princess, follow me."
Curtsying to Roman, I followed the slave towards Romans chambers. "My name is Dean, and here is what Roman will be expecting princess, when he finishes with his father, he will want you to wear this gown, standing here in the middle of the room, eyes down. Do not speak, until he gives you permission. Are you still a virgin?"
"Yes," I said quietly.
"I will inform him of that. Since that is the case I must warn you, he will be with you all night, when he takes a woman's virginity, he likes to keep them in his bed longer. You are now the only slave he has in his employment, you will be at his beck and call. Whenever he wants you he will have you. Even if he is married to Princess Sasha, and they decide that they want you for their pleasure. It is not your pleasure to seek, it is his and his alone."
"Of course, I understand. I will be ready when he comes. Thank you."
"Princess, you are to no longer be addressed as such, you will henceforth be known by only Livia."
"Of course, whatever it takes to please his Highness."
"And one more thing, seduce him princess, seduce him for your family, take him and his kingdom down. I am your loyal servant and friend."
"As your family always has been."