Chapter five

As I walked through the castle, due to the fact that Roman was away for the next two days, he wanted me to wait on his soon to be bride, Princess Sasha, doing whatever she would have me do. She honestly didn't like me, due to the fact that I was always in Romans rooms when she would come. Most of the time when she came, he wanted me to watch him fuck her. Only once did he command me to participate, that was last night. I found myself wondering how a princess could give herself so easily to him, considering she is to be his wife, that is supposed to be saved for the marriage bed. But then again, what has happened has me realizing it would be easier to be a slave than a princess. I was brought out of my thoughts when Dean said, "Livia, he has returned early, and wants you in his room immediately, he is angry, Princess Sasha told him that you were disobedient to her."
"But she sent me away."
"She says you wouldn't obey her command to fuck the stable boy."
Gulping, I shrugged out of my clothes, handing them to Dean, "Then I must go take my punishment."
Walking down the hall I saw Princess Sasha and her father, King Hunter, walk out of Romans room. King Hunter sent Sasha away, stopping me before I entered his room. "You will do well to remember whose home you live in now."
"Yes your Majesty, excuse me your Majesty, but his Highness wanted to see me."
"You will do well to remember that he will never want you for anything except to fuck, and once he gets bored with you, which he will, you will be ruined completely, your father wouldn't even want you back."
I opened the door to Romans room, "What took you so long?"
"I apologize your Highness, but King Hunter stopped me in the hallway."
"I don't care, I was recently informed that you disobeyed my soon to be wife?"
"No your Highness, she dismissed me from her service before she asked that to be performed."
"Doesn't matter your excuses, you disobeyed me, I told you not to leave her service."
I sunk to my knees, knowing what his form of punishment would be. But was shocked when he pulled me up. Pressing his mouth to mine, "But I'm glad that you didn't fuck that stable boy. Shows me you listen. Now where did we leave off Princess?"
He guided me over to his bed, his hands pinning mine behind me. "On the bed, on your knees," he commanded, kneeling on the bed, he let go of my wrists, hands here and here," he said pointing to where he wanted them, "ever since I've started fucking you princess, I've realized one thing, you've made me careless. Next time I leave the castle for any length of time, you are to accompany me." His fingers trailed down my spine, leaving goosebumps trailing behind. His hands encircled my waist, lifting my hips to meet his, before thrusting inside of me. "Cum for me Princess. Cum all over me, because I guarantee you, there will be no other man ever inside of you."
Trembling at the huskiness in his voice and his hot breath on my neck. "Do you desire me Princess? Do you wish to be mine for all time."
"Yes your Highness," my heart betraying my head.
"Fuck, your so wet Princess," he said as he thrust harder and faster.
"Roman," I moaned, not realizing my slip until it was too late. He pulled out completely, leaving me.
"Never use my name again slave. We are not lovers, you are slave, I am master."
I looked away immediately tears burning in my eyes, knowing in that moment that I loved him.
"On your knees," he said, his eyes darkening in pure anger.
At that moment Dean came bursting through the door, "Your Highness, your father requires your immediate attendance in the throne room."
"This is not over, when I return, I want you on the bed, face down."
When he exited, Dean looked over at me and said, "You said his name didn't you."
"Yes, I don't know why, but I love him. Dean, please help me, I can't love him."
"Princess, he is beginning to change because of you. Did you know you are the only woman he has in his service now? Besides Princess Sasha, you are the only woman he sees."
"But why me? He could have any woman in his bed, but why me?" I asked.
"Because he wants a woman who challenges him, who disobeys him. All of the others have complied to his will. You haven't allowed him the satisfaction of being totally obedient to him."
"What do I do?"
"As he comes back I will warn you, make sure you are on the bed, but pleasure yourself, it will gain his attention."

Hours later Dean finally came back breathless, "He's coming Princess, and he's angry, be prepared."
He exited the room, leaving me enough time to get on the bed, and begin to rub my clit. Softly moaning against the intrusion, imagining his hands caressing my body, his thumbs grazing across my nipples, his mouth capturing mine. In the distance, I heard an audible groan, until I felt the bed dip beside me. "Hello Princess, I see you started without me," his voice barely above a whisper. I heard him sigh heavily, "Tell me something Princess, what's it like to love someone? Because I know you love me. I can see it in your face everytime we are together."
My cheeks burned in embarrassment, sitting up, I could see his back was to me, I ran my fingers along his spine, as I spoke, "Your touch sends desire coursing through me, more than I ever imagined. When you call for me to come here, I can't get here fast enough. Jealousy courses through me when you make love to Princess Sasha, wishing it was me with you. The first night we spent together, the tears that came weren't out of embarrassment or shame, it was because my body and heart, betrayed my sense of honor and duty to my father and my country."
"I have to admit, the night that the Lords came and you sucked the off, I was jealous, but Princess, you know that I can never love you. No matter how much I want to."
I looked up at his face, my fingers caressing his cheek, "Livia, stay tonight with me and every night until my wedding."
"Yes your Highness," all familiarity disappearing.
"And when we are together in here, you may call me Roman."