Chapter ten

The morning came, and as the final things were loaded to go home, I walked through the castle looking to say goodbye to Dean. I found him deep in conversation with Bayley. "Princess," Bayley said, her smile evident on her face.
"I came to say goodbye, thank you both for your friendships, I will never forget them. I wish the two of you could come with me."
"They can go with you if you wish."
It was then I realized I was right outside Romans room, he was leaning in his doorway, his eyes scanning over me. He motioned me to follow him, as he shut the door behind me. He advanced quickly, capturing my mouth to his. His hand resting on my stomach, as his other cupped my cheek. He lifted me easily into his arms, as I succumbed to the desire he always brought out in me, my fingers winding into his hair. "Livia, please don't go. I need you here. Without you I am lost. You are the only one I trust." In his arms, he had me at his mercy, his fingers brushed across my clit, "You know you'd miss this, stay with me, and we can do this all day and all night. You'd never want for anything else in your life. I can give you your dreams, your wildest fantasies, your darkest desires."
I tried pushing away from him, but he held me tighter. Lowering me to his bed, he pushed the dress I was wearing up, pushing his pants down past his knees, he thrust inside of me. Passion filled his movements, "Roman stop please," I cried out. In his hesitation, I slid out from under him, turning I said to him, "I am a princess first and foremost, you will not do that again." I bolted out the door before he could respond, if he would've I knew I wouldn't have had an ounce of willpower to leave him.
I ran down the hallway, dignity and grace shoved aside, climbing into the carriage next to my father, as the driver took off towards our home. I buried my face into my fathers shoulder, the tears streaming down my face. "You know he will come for you eventually?"
"I know he will."