Chapter three

When I woke the next morning, he was already gone, I felt so violated, my body hurt. The tears returned, as Dean entered the room. "Livia, how are you this morning?"
"I can't do this."
"Yes you can, and you must. He will not let you go easily, now that he has had you."
"He only had me from behind, not like you said he would, it was his intention to, but it's not proper, he's not my husband."
"Livia, you are a slave, his slave to be exact, speaking of which, he wants you to attend to him today at his meeting with his father, you are to serve him whatever and however he asks you to do so."
"What does he wish me to wear?"
"He said to let you choose for yourself, but he wants it to be revealing."
Of  course he does, I thought. Searching through the wardrobe, I pulled one out and asked Dean, "Will this do?"

 Searching through the wardrobe, I pulled one out and asked Dean, "Will this do?"

He nodded, "Come out when you are ready."
Once I got the dress on, and fixed my hair, I walked out into the hallway where Dean was waiting, just not alone like I figured, there stood Seth. "Hello Livia, I hear you were a nice fuck for his Highness."
My cheeks burned with embarrassment. "Follow me," Seth said, "when you serve him today, if he commands you to straddle him and fuck him, you must do it. If he commands you to suck his cock, do not hesitate. God knows he doesn't need a repeat of last nights crying."
"There won't be."
As we approached the double doors into the throne room, upon entering there were ten men sitting around a table, talking, all conversation ceased when Seth, Dean and I entered. My gaze found Roman, whose eyes were hard. My stomach dropped, as did my eyes. "Your majesty, King Hunter, and King Sika, may I present, your Highness' royal servant, Livia, daughter of former King Daniel," Seth said. "She is here to serve in any capacity that you may wish."
I gulped hard, he didn't mention that I may be required to serve these other men.
"Livia, come," Roman commanded. Walking forward he said, "Stop, and turn, show them everything, and drop the dress."
"Yes, your Highness," I said, doing exactly as he commanded, stopping in front of King Hunter.
"This is Daniels daughter. I bet she's fuckable," a man said.
"Tolerable," Roman replied, "Lord Owens."
"Pretty little thing," another added.
"I've only had her for a day Lord Styles. Haven't had much of a chance to break her in."
I'm not a damn horse, I thought. "How about her mouth on your cock your Highness?" Seth asked.
"Now that, that was intoxicating. Who knew this little princess could use her mouth for something other than speaking? Would you like to see her mouth work on someone's cock right now?" He asked.
There was a resounding of yes's in the room.
"But who should my little servant suck on?"
"How about your other servant? Dean?" One asked.
"No," King Sikas voice boomed throughout the room. "I don't want her in here, have her escorted from this room immediately."
"You heard my father, get out."
I immediately grabbed the dress, hurrying to the exit, hearing the men's laughter as I hastily exited the room. "Livia, wait," Dean called out, "Roman asked me to tell you to wait in his room, as he instructed you last night. He also requested that you be unclothed. And he also warns he is bringing some of the council members with him. Most notably Lord Owens, Lord Rollins, and Lord Styles, along with Lord Balor."
"Thank you for your preparation. I will be ready."
I quickly walked back to his room, as the other servants watched me walk, I could hear the whispers. Once safely inside his room, I knelt down as asked, waiting for him to come. Silently praying that the tears would not come.