Chapter seven

Before Roman would allow me to leave his room, he insisted that I be served a full breakfast, and be waited on as a true princess should. That is until King Hunter and King Sika came in. "Roman, you are going soft on this one," his father said.
"She's with child father," Roman replied.
"A bastard child does nothing for any of us. It's a good thing we are moving the wedding up to tomorrow. Get a proper child from a pure princess."
I looked away, hurt on my face, from the blatant disrespect shown to me. Dean walked in at that moment, and I stood, "I am ready to go your Highness, and your Majesties, I bid you good day sirs," I said, walking out of the rooms, following Dean to the slave quarters.
"How do you feel princess?"
"Fine, it comes and goes."
"Princess Sasha is furious, the doctor blabbed to her this morning, apparently he was on King Hunters payroll. Roman won't be happy about that."
We walked in comfortable silence the rest of the way, my feet aching when we got there. "Is my father here?"
"You don't know do you?" Dean asked.
"What?"
"King Sika has him serving him daily, trying to humiliate him."
"Would it be possible to see him? He needs to know I am carrying his grandchild."
"He already knows I am sure, he was with King Sika moments after we left Romans room."
I sat down at one of the tables for the slaves, as others looked at Dean and I. "Princess, you have finally come to rescue us."
"I'm sorry, what? No, I can't rescue anyone, I'm carrying His Highnesses child."
"That is how you can rescue us, Princess Sasha cannot carry a child. Not like you. They have been trying for years to have a child, but always failed, and within six months you are pregnant princess. It is the Gods choice that you be destined to be his."
"What is your name?"
"Bayley, princess. And if it please you, we will give you the best bed, and food, for your growing child."
"Thank you, but I can't take someone else's space."
"We insist princess, you are most important to us, plus there's no other pregnant women down here."

That night Roman requested my presence in his chambers, along with Princess Sasha. Once I walked in, Roman was sitting on his bed, his hands running through his hair, "Your Highness, is everything alright?" I asked quietly, approaching him slowly.
"Livia," he croaked out, "Sasha isn't joining us tonight, she said that she doesn't want to be in the presence of a known whore and traitor."
"I'm sorry to put this burden on you your Highness."
"Dammit Livia, I told you to call me Roman," he said, pulling me onto his lap. "I couldn't bear to be away from you anyhow, I want you to stay with me. The wedding is tomorrow, and I have already informed Sasha that I would come to her room, and she would never come to mine. You are the only woman I want in my bed."
"As you wish."
"Have you ever wondered what it's like to get fucked while pregnant?" He asked me.
Nodding quickly, he turned me to straddle him, his hands gripping my hips, after lifting my dress. His thumb circling my clit. He laid me on the bed, his mouth meeting mine in a passionate kiss. Trailing his mouth down past my breasts, lingering over my stomach, "My princess, my love, my child."
"Roman, please let me cum," I begged, as his tongue licked at my pussy juices. He chuckled deeply, "Oh how I've missed you," he said.
"It's only been a day," I replied.
"Too long," he said, as he hovered above me, his fingers brushing against my cheek. "Ask me Livia, ask me what you've always wanted to ask me to do to you."
I shivered in anticipation as I said, "Make love to me Roman."
His mouth crashed against mine, as he thrust easily into me, his pace slow and sensual. His hands bracing him as my legs wrapped around him, he pushed deeper, as his hand came in between us, cupping my breast, the nipple rolling between his fingers. The shivers ran through me again, the desire coursing through my body. "Livia," he moaned into my ear, "I love you, I don't want to marry Sasha, it's you that I want everything with. Please don't make me do this," he begged, as I felt as wetness on my face, my eyes locking with his as I saw him with tears in his eyes.