Chapter four

Kneeling on this floor was killing me, I swear I've been here for what seems like hours, when the door finally opens and in walk the men. I see Roman smirk, and the other men's jaws drop. "Only had her one day, and she's already kneeling for you?" Lord Owens asked.
"She's definitely trainable," Lord Styles said.
"Now, who shall you suck off first Livia?" Roman asked, "After last night, you need a little punishment, and these men are here to help me in that."
"Yes, your Highness."
"Submissive isn't she?" Lord Rollins asked, "let me go first your Highness."
"She's all yours, oh and she isn't allowed to cum until I command."
"Yes your Highness," Seth and I said together.
Seth stepped forward, and I undid his pants, pushing them down over his hips, his hands stopped me from going any further, "Well what are you waiting for Livia, get to sucking his cock," Roman said, taking my hair in his hand, as Seth shoved his cock into my mouth. Licking and sucking I did everything I could to not gag, not wanting to anger Roman further. Repeating this process until only Roman remained in the room, as he shut the door behind Lord Styles. "Well done, that was acceptable. Now as to last night, I think you have redeemed yourself in as much as I will fuck you, not from behind this time. Come straddle me," he said, sitting on the throne in his room. I quickly walked to him, gripping his shoulders as I lowered myself onto his lap. His hand gripped my waist, as his fingers dipped inside of me, my head lolled back, my back arched, pressing my nipples into his chest, his mouth came down hard on mine. "You're so wet, and it's all because of them," he complained.
"No your Highness, it's because of you."
"Doubtful," he responded.
"I wanted your cock in my mouth, not theirs your Highness."
"And now? You want me buried inside of you, stretching you to the hilt, making love to you."
"Fucking, your Highness, not making love. I am only a slave."
"Mmm, then fucked you shall be."
He reached between us, gripping his cock, and slamming me down on him, his hands gripping my waist hard, shoving his full length inside of me. My belly tightened, as he thrust harder into me. Our moans echoing throughout the room, "Cum for me slave," he said, biting hard onto my neck, licking the spot, marking me as his.
I felt our combined juices running down my thighs, as he carried me to his bed, "You will only cum for me, is that understood? I will know if you came for any other man or woman that I command you to fuck."
"Yes your Highness."
"Cum for me princess," he said, thrusting inside of me again.
I was startled when he called me princess, it's always been slave or Livia, except last night. His mouth crashed onto mine again, passion filling his lips onto mine. My release was quick, but he kept pounding into me, sending another wave washing over me. Rolling off me, he went to pull me into him, but instead I straddled him, my hands pressed to his chest. A small smirk appeared on his face, "You're learning quickly. By all means, ride my cock slave." I slid down so that my mouth was hovering over his cock, "But your Highness, it would be rude of me not to suck your cock like the others, because you are my master. And you come before all others."
My mouth enveloped his cock, licking the shaft, swirling my tongue around it. I heard him moan, his fingers digging into the sheets. His hips thrusting upward as he reached his peak, his cum, emptying into my mouth.
He muttered, "Damn Princess, you sure do learn quickly what I like."