Chapter seventeen

Midway through the morning Bayley and I were walking the grounds trying to see how Roman was faring. When we came around the corner to the stables we heard Dean cursing at Roman. My smile faded when I saw Roman.

"Dean what did you do to him? I said put him through the grind, not try to kill him," I said advancing to Roman

"Dammit Livia, I swear you are trying to kill me."
"What happened?"
"He hit me with the shovel, right after the horse kicked me. He was the lunatic who decided to spook the horse as I was cleaning up."
"Well why were you behind the horse?" I asked.
"You can't seriously be siding with him."
"Im not, but anyone knows not to walk behind a horse. Bayley, is this really the person who's going to be the king?" I said, inwardly laughing at him. My hand smacked his stomach, to which he groaned in pain, as his mother came down towards us. Her face falling when she saw him clutching his stomach. "Roman, what happened?" She asked, "Livia why are you laughing at him?"
"He walked behind a horse."
She in turn smacked Roman on his stomach.
She, Bayley, and I went back to the castle, on our way, Her Majesty said, "I want the both of you to begin calling me Lisa. Plus I have a question for you Bayley, do you love Dean?"
Bayley nodded, "Then I think it's time that we get you and him moved up in the Royal Family. Oddly enough, Roman, Dean and Lord Rollins, were once great friends, they were inseparable as teenagers. When Roman appointed Seth a lord but not Dean it broke their friendship, and I believe the two of you together, can bring them back together. I believe Livia could use a head of her affairs. And Dean can become Guardian of the Heir."
Bayley leapt in excitement, "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me."

The next four days went by in a blur, as preparations began for Romans and my wedding. His mother, Bayley and I trying to get everything organized. We were in the banquet hall when Dean came running in. "Princess, Your Majesty, it's his Highness, he bids you to come quickly."
We looked at each other in confusion, but followed Dean. He led us to the room rights across the hall from Romans room. He opened the door, and as I walked in, I gasped, for this is what I saw.(think medieval setting)

Roman was standing by the crib, his fingers running along the wood

Roman was standing by the crib, his fingers running along the wood. "What do you think?" Roman asked.
I stood there speechless, the baby then decided at that moment to kick me, running into Romans arms, "Thank you, Roman." My guard had come tumbling down in that moment, his arms wrapping around me. I heard giggling behind me, "Hi Princess Livia," the children squealed. "Did you like his surprise for you?"
"Yes I did," I said, my lower lip trembling. His hands wound around my waist, resting on my stomach. "I wanted our child to be close by us."
"It's beautiful," his mother said, ushering the children, Bayley, and Dean, who were holding hands out the door, shutting it behind them.
"Livia, I wanted you both as close to me as possible."
"When did you do this?" I asked.
"All day yesterday and today."
"That's why your mother wanted to keep me occupied with the wedding plans."
"Yeah I couldn't have you looking for me. It's hard enough being this close to you as it is."
We stood there in comfortable silence, my head resting on his chest. We walked across the hall to his room, going inside, he said, "Don't worry princess, you still get your bath."
"You spoil me."
"It's because you have me so completely and utterly in love with you," I blushed deeply.
He poured the water into the tub, the steam rising, as soon as it was filled, he took something off of his dresser, pouring it in, I looked at him in question.
"Don't worry, you'll like the feel of it, it's called midsummers night, if you must know."
I stepped in, he followed closely, pulling me so I was straddling him. "Roman, I...."
His mouth silenced mine, the passion building between us, his hands gripping my hips, my breasts pressed up against his chest, my stomach coiled, the heat building inside, as he bit my lip. "Livia, I need you, and no other woman will ever give me what you do. You have my heart, and our child, you have everything that means the world to me."
"I love you, more than I can ever say. Make love to me."
"Always," he said, his hand sliding between us, his fingers moving quickly across my clit. My eyes locked with his, his smile reaching across his entire face, "Cum for me Livia," he commanded. My body shuddered, my forehead rested against his, as he lifted me from the tub, my arms wrapped around his neck. Laying us on the bed, he kissed my stomach, trailing down to the apex between my thighs, his tongue flicking across my clit. I whimpered when he pulled away, laying down beside me.
I was confused as to why he stopped. "Why'd you stop?" I whined, sitting up, staring at him incredulously.
"Because we aren't married yet princess, it wouldn't be proper," he said, drawing out those last four words.
I buried my face into his neck, kissing his jawline, straddling him in the process. "Screw being proper, I'm already pregnant you ass."
"My ribs still hurt from the horse and Dean."
I trailed my fingers down his chest, running them along his stomach, sliding back slightly, I felt his cock twitch beneath me. "Seems like someone disagrees with the whole it wouldn't be proper," I said, rubbing my pussy over his cock.
"Fuck," he muttered, taking his cock in his hand and slamming into me. My hands pressed against his chest, his gripping my hips tightly. As I rode him, I saw his eyes darkening in pure lust, his thrusts powerful, Godlike almost.
"Roman," I moaned out.
He sat up, crashing his mouth to mine, in one fluid motion, rolling so he was on top, his cock still throbbing inside of me. I pulled his mouth back to mine when he pushed away slightly, adjusting so his weight wasn't on my stomach. He moaned into my mouth, he slid behind me, so he wasn't pressing his weight onto me, thrusting harder with each stroke. I pushed backwards, trying to get him to fill every inch of me. "Cum with me Livia, my princess."
I cried out in pure ecstasy as my orgasm spiraled through me.