Chapter twenty one

This is the final chapter of Samoan God, but follow Roman and Livia on their journey in the Samoan Gods Heaven.
Roman had left the moment I told him to go after the twins, he still hasn't returned. His mother and I have been sitting together in complete silence towards one another, the hostility still there after what happened when I woke up. Clara was sitting with us, speaking up and saying, "Your Majesty, Princess, you should really speak to one another, I know you both don't want to hear it, but Princess, you were harsh on them that day, but you had every right because of the twins, no one should question how much you love them. And Your Majesty, you were right to ask why she would want him to leave, now I'm not questioning her love for him, but you have consistently pushed him away. And I think everyone including him should know why."
"He knows why," I responded.
"Livia, please don't leave him, he breaks everytime something happens to you."
"I won't, not by choice at least, besides he has my heart completely, him and our children they are everything to me."
"What will happen now? Between you and His Highness?" Clara asked.
"I don't know, but no matter what, I am going to be the Queen here one day, and I will continue the work I started. But I will not have anyone disrespect my husband or my children. And I will not tolerate anyone questioning my love for them."

"Does that include me?" Sighing I turned towards the door, his broad frame blocking the doorway.
"Did you find the twins?" I asked, my eyes searching his for an answer, finding none, I waited with baited breath.
"Leave us," he said to his mother and Clara.
My heart sunk, what can't he tell me in front of them. "Livia," he began, "we did find the twins, but there's something else, we found Dean and Bayley as well. The two of them are very far gone in their mental states. Both were tortured for their loyalty to us. Bayley more so than Dean."
"But the twins? Where are they?" I asked, panic rising.
"I have them safely in my room."
I bolted past him, running to his room, skidding to a stop outside his door, only to be stopped by a guard. "I'm sorry Princess, but his Highness refuses to let anyone in, including you."
I spun, coming face to face with Roman, hurt and anger flooding through me. "How could you? You know they mean everything to me."
"Livia, I told him that I wanted to be with you when you saw them. I don't want to miss anytime with any of you."
"I'm sorry Your Highness, I misspoke."
"It's alright Cass. Let her in. I don't want my wife to be angry at you for something I asked you to do."
Cass opened the door, letting me in, I raced to their crib, looking down at them, I felt my heart clench. The love I have for them expanding inside of me.
"Livia, also Princess Sasha and Lord Balor fled when we came for them. They are out there somewhere, and I don't want you leaving the palace at anytime unguarded. There will be no more midnight strolls with the people."
"But what about my promise to help the people?" I asked.
"My love, I know you want to help them, but there has to be someone helping them from the inside, and until I figure out who, I don't want you or the children out of my sight."
My shoulders slumped, looking down at the twins, I thought, I'm a slave in this palace yet again, forced to stay in and not being allowed any freedoms.
"Livia, you will have your freedom back once this is over. I just want you and our children safe."
I sighed, nodding, but inwardly wondering how I could sneak out of the palace. He's closing me off from the people, he's shutting me in. He's closing the gates to what I had considered the Samoan Gods Heaven.