36 - Love The Way You Lie - Part 2

A/N: Once again, there is some violence and profanity used in this chapter. If you cannot handle this please skip the chapter.

* * *

Please listen to Love The Way You Lie Part 2 - Rihanna for this chapter.

* * *

My screams were muffled by his hand as I cried out in pain. My left forearm was stinging, despite the fact that it appeared as though he didn't cut too deep, it still hurt like a bitch. I knew that these cuts were deep enough to scar. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Shh Shh Shhh, the pain will go away in a few seconds, your arm will become numb. I promise." he whispered in my ear. I looked into his eyes in fear of whatever he was going to do. I was beyond scared out of my brains, the tears were slowly making their way down my face. I couldn't control my emotions anymore. I was scared shitless.

He was right though, the pain started to wear off and soon I began to feel slight tingles, where the first three letters of his name were now neatly carved into my arm. He sat back down on his chair as he took a sip from the glass of water. He let out a satisfied sigh as he smiled at me, as if nothing happened.

"Stop crying" he demanded. I bit my bottom lip in an attempt to control myself, it was working though because eventually I managed to stop crying. Maybe it was because I needed to try and keep him calm, the last thing I wanted was to anger him more.

"What's your code to unlock your phone?"

I didn't respond to his question. I didn't want him going through my phone. However, Noah didn't like that. Within seconds of me not answering, he leaned forward and dug his nails into my thigh until I screamed out the answer "8369!"

He leaned back and began to go through my phone. I waited in anticipation for his next move.

"Let's read what lover boy wrote shall we? Message 1) I can't believe you returned the money! I don't want this money. You won it fair and square."

"Aww isn't he just adorable Ava?"

"Message 2) You shouldn't run. I'll help you face your fears. Please message me back"

I lowered my head, I didn't want to hear these messages. They broke my heart. As long as he wasn't here, he was safe. That was all I cared about. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to him because of me.

"Lucky last; Can I come over so we can talk? Should we invite him over Ava? I'm sure he'd love to join us"

"No!!! Please!! Noah. Just you and me okay? No one else" I frantically forced the words out. He looked into my eyes before smiling and nodding. I watched as he placed the phone down on the table before getting comfortable.

"What was the deal you made with Brittany?" I asked, in hopes it would distract him from convincing Jaxon to show up. I tried to remain calm so he couldn't hear the fear in my voice, if he heard it then he would have put two and two together, not hesitating to bring Jaxon over just to torture me.

"It was simple really. She got what was rightfully hers and I got what was mine. Equal swap."

He stood up quickly which caused me to jump a little, "W-Where are you going?" I asked. Not really sure if I wanted to know the answer to that question.