Epilogue

We are #381 in Teen Fiction!!! Please help me bring it up! Share this story with your friends if you loved it! Let's keep it going even though it's now officially finished! 😩😫

I'm thinking of making a part two of this book, but we'll have to see how we go!

Update: Unfortunately we did drop from the 381 spot, hopefully you guys can help me increase this, so please get to sharing xx

* * *

He sat there in his hotel room, a cigarette in one hand and a small glass of Whiskey in the other. He was beyond angry, seething that his perfect plan was completely destroyed by two fucking idiots who couldn't mind their own business.

But he always believed in second chances, he was going to get her alone. It may not be in the next few days or weeks, but he will get her. She was destined to be with him. Only he knew how to love her right, no one else will ever be worthy of her love. Good things come to those who wait.

He took a long drag from his cigarette before slowly exhaling as the anger kept rising the longer he thought about Jaxon. He kept imagining Jaxon's hands and lips on Avery, his territory.

"That piece of shit is going to get what's coming to him" he whispered dangerously to himself as he took a swing at his whiskey, gulping it all in one hit.

"That stupid bitch! This is all her fault!" He growled at the top of his lungs before throwing his glass across the room, shattering hard against the wall as it echoed throughout the room.

Fed up with being held up in his room for almost a week, or was it two weeks? He honestly lost count, he hastily grabbed his black hoody and car keys before exiting the room. He spent hours driving around town until he found what he was looking for.

'There she is'

Noah sat in his car, across the road as he watched Avery, Isaac and Drew having lunch together. The three of them laughing with one another, like nothing was wrong. He knew Avery was acting, deep down she missed him. He watched as she smiled while looking out the window, it was almost as if she was looking right at him. Maybe even searching for him?

"We will be reunited soon Ava. I promise"

With that said, he turned the ignition on, taking one last look at Avery before driving off.

The End!

For now...

* * *

A/N: We did it!!!! I'm so so proud of this book. I'm so thankful to each and every one of you who read, voted and/or commented. You're encouragement is what kept me going, even when I thought this book wasn't good enough to be on Wattpad and almost deleted the story.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you! Because of you all, I will be writing another book for this series. I will be going back to pen and paper to try and come up with some amazing ideas for you! I don't want to let you all down!

Until then, just keep reading this story over and over again!! 😜

Watch this space; Avery will be back.

- Love Claire xx