13 - Company

OMG!!! 1.5k READS!!!! THANK YOU!

Let's hope we reach the millions one day! Haha

This chapter is dedicated to every single dedicated reader who hasn't left my side and who stayed waiting for an update. Thank you to all of you who read, vote and comment on my story!

Your support is amazing! Xx

P.S If you have a friend who you think will enjoy this story please spread the word!

* * *

Please listen to Company - Justin Bieber for this entire chapter

* * *

I kept telling myself to stay away from Jaxon and to go our separate ways but that idea wasn't sticking. He always seemed to be around, it was impossible to avoid him. So, to call a truce I gave him a small smile and waved him over to join us. He gave me a small smirk in return which instantly made my heart flutter.

Jonathan had already come running to our booth and was standing on the end of it. I had to smile at how adorable he was. He was too cute for his own good "Hi Jonathan. How are you?"

He was too busy smiling at Alena when he realised I was talking to him "Good."

I let out a suppressed giggle when I saw that Jonathan had helped himself to a seat next to Alena and both started talking to each other.

"By all means kid, help yourself" Jaxon let out a sigh.

I started laughing as I playfully dragged his arm down so he could sit next to me, thankfully he does it while chuckling which hopefully indicates that maybe he wasn't mad at me for last night.

I certainly hope so.

"Are you stalking me Jaxon?" I turned my body around and crossed my legs underneath me to face him.

He tilted his head back and just laughed "No. Unless you want me to, then Yes?" he looked at me with a playful twinkle in his eye.

"Did you end up going to the party after the mechanics last night. Or was it for tonight?" I asked.

"I didn't end up going actually. Tonight, I did have plans with a friend-"

'Girlfriend probably.'

"but he cancelled on me. So, I decided I'd take my brother out for a guys night, 'cause we haven't had one in ages. As you can see my plan worked out perfectly."

"You know, they say that everything happens for a reason" I smiled at him as I looked back down at the menu.

"So I've heard."

From the corner of my eye I saw him smirk at his menu. After a few minutes of silence, the waiter had appeared, ready to take our order.

"Can I get a chicken burger meal with French fries please."

"Can I get the same please."

"Avery, what did you want to get?" Jaxon asked.

I shook my head "No, I'm fine honestly."

I couldn't afford to buy my own meal but I wasn't going to admit that to him.

"She'll have a regular beef burger meal with curly fries, make that two please" Jaxon smiled at the waiter who nodded in agreement before walking off after taking everyone's orders down.