intro

Robert's life was going smoothly. He was the CEO of a Forbes-ranked global investments company and enjoyed a content and luxurious lifestyle, free of duties he couldn't handle on his own and filled with beautiful women that he was free to pick and choose. This is, at least, until he receives a baby on his doorstep—which, uncoincidentally, he is the biological father of.

Saoirse (seer-sha) feels the complete opposite. After one year in Munich, she's still considered by everyone to be the "pretty-but-weird new girl with a quirky accent from a country no one's ever heard of". She has enough friends to count on one hand with at least one finger left to spare, and her summer is uneventful.

Still, when Saoirse's mother volunteers for her daughter to look after Robert's eight month old baby, Saoirse is more than unhappy—that is, until she begins to get to know the powerful man she works for a little more than most—and discovers a side of the Pole that's unlike anything she's ever seen.

DISCLAIMER/author's note: ok so I'm shocked this story has so many reads but I wrote it when I was like 16 so please just be weary of that & give me the benefit of the doubt when stuff gets weird ugh I hope I can rewrite it soon lmao 😩 happy reading!